imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

you bring nothing to the table of success but hopes and dreams. you talk about being a good parent and you have no kids. you talk about your future family, and prolly dont have a resepectable gf. you realize you cant marry your right hand correct? what is so different about ims2 saying his car will do X vs your claim of you setting up your future family to do X?

imstock2 brings nothing to the table but hopes and dreams as well. Why take his side? Nothing is so different between the two of them so why defend one and bash the other? They're equals as far as I can tell.

Bored Fill is bored.

Get out of my tent. :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no fill story though? :(

my story goes as this:

i wake up and shit roses and piss excellence, im sexy, im awesome, bitches love me, i lead a playboy lifestyle, im a bad mother effer ( in my own head) and im vertically challenged. other than that, idk if i mentioned how perfect i am, but you can add that to the list of great things i do in day

my story goes as this:

i wake up and shit roses and piss excellence, im sexy, im awesome, bitches love me, i lead a playboy lifestyle, im a bad mother effer ( in my own head) and im vertically challenged. other than that, idk if i mentioned how perfect i am, but you can add that to the list of great things i do in day

Impressive sir, I commend you.

imstock2 brings nothing to the table but hopes and dreams as well. Why take his side? Nothing is so different between the two of them so why defend one and bash the other? They're equals as far as I can tell.

Bored Fill is bored.

all up in dat tent of yours. and if by tent you mean anus cavitity well im trying to get taint deep into that as well. personally i dont like to receive, but im a hell of a giver. ask cordell

So the story's of epic fill being epic are true?

So one time it was me and Fill stuck in Mexico City. All we had to defend ourselves was a toothbrush, a flip flop, a putter, and donkey. In the end everything turned out ok and nobody got pregnant.

Bored Fill is bored.

How does mr farm truck get on a car forum... Talks shit? You and scooter boy would be great friends.. I mean geesammy actually has a bike he can race in hopes I might miss shift or break. There is no hopes n dreams for me. My shit happens. As you might seen in my build threads. I tore apart the car many times. It always works out well in my favor. You might not know this but it don't take much boost to make some serious power with ls engines. It's not a dream for me. It's reality. When I claimed a 850-950 rwhp range I wasn't fuckin around.. It's an easily expectable goal for a 402 twin 58 build with the fuel system I have. For you sir. Go haul some hay and when you have something worth wasting fuel over.. Come at me

How does mr farm truck get on a car forum... Talks shit? You and scooter boy would be great friends.. I mean geesammy actually has a bike he can race in hopes I might miss shift or break. There is no hopes n dreams for me. My shit happens. As you might seen in my build threads. I tore apart the car many times. It always works out well in my favor. You might not know this but it don't take much boost to make some serious power with ls engines. It's not a dream for me. It's reality. When I claimed a 850-950 rwhp range I wasn't fuckin around.. It's an easily expectable goal for a 402 twin 58 build with the fuel system I have. For you sir. Go haul some hay and when you have something worth wasting fuel over.. Come at me

You assume all I have is a scooter.

I loved running against "badass" cars back in the good old COFBA Norwalk days. Mine would hook and run, they'd spin through the 1/8th trying to play catch up. I've seen so many "fast" cars with non drivers run 13's @ 140 and lose to a 12.9@110 because the drivers just plain sucked that bad. That, or they'd pull the typical "make MOAR powah!" yet the car would never ever be able to hook.

I loved running against "badass" cars back in the good old COFBA Norwalk days. Mine would hook and run, they'd spin through the 1/8th trying to play catch up. I've seen so many "fast" cars with non drivers run 13's @ 140 and lose to a 12.9@110 because the drivers just plain sucked that bad. That, or they'd pull the typical "make MOAR powah!" yet the car would never ever be able to hook.

all up in dat tent of yours. and if by tent you mean anus cavitity well im trying to get taint deep into that as well. personally i dont like to receive, but im a hell of a giver. ask cordell

Balls in and everything????

So one time it was me and Fill stuck in Mexico City. All we had to defend ourselves was a toothbrush, a flip flop, a putter, and donkey. In the end everything turned out ok and nobody got pregnant.

LMFAO