Ohio Riders bike night out

mrbret

We should try to arranve something like the Cleveland lot like taking the bikes to a drive-in or something like that. If we could get more than 3 or 4 people (like the last few QSL/Kickstand bike nights) it would be pretty cool I think.

Just an idea

We should try to arranve something like the Cleveland lot like taking the bikes to a drive-in or something like that. If we could get more than 3 or 4 people (like the last few QSL/Kickstand bike nights) it would be pretty cool I think.

Just an idea

Bikini Bike Wash!! I keep suggesting, but I know nobody in Ohio . . I keep expecting Asian to come up with something but he keeps letting me down.

yeah QSL is getting more and more lame by the week - Last weeks turn out was bullshit. But there is a select few riders that IF THEY don't come, THEN NO ONE else comes either. Too many followers and not enough leaders on here! - ... Shoot even the event OR is supposed to sponser on Monday, that last Monday I heard like 1,2 or 3 people showed up and that just shouldn't be!!... I'm a little disappointed that this OR thing isn't as organized than it is, but the Fourms are GREAT and everyone is nice here that I've ever met - But WTF? - Just wondering -

I dont see the problem with 3 or 4 people showing up, just go for a ride then and make some new friends. If you want to be a leader just find some more people to wear their sunglasses and shorts and rev up and down high street.

If you see me at a bike night and I am keeping to myself or not talking to someone it is because I dont want too, not because I am shy. Maybe some of the "celebrities" here dont want to hang out with some of the "goofballs" and you should get off of their nuts.

I'm not on anyones "NUTZ" - I'm voiceing what's being voiced within the OR Group, but just not on the board. FYI - I am a leader for the Org called "Cartels" - I wasn't bashing, I was just suggesting to those who really want to ride to talk to one another so that we can ride. Up and down High is boring. But if your suggesting I'm the one your not talking too, you've talked to me many times. So.... Dunno where that came from - I don't talk bad about peps on here, in their faces - Or ride like an idiot - I was just making a suggestion. If that bothers you tough shit! Take a valuim and Get over it - I wasn't pointing any fingers and I'd suggest you don't start pointing fingers, especially at me because i've NEVER done anything to you or anyone else on here. I've been out and about when peps say their getting together so I can meet peps. I know I got under the skin of some when I suggested calling us OHIOBIKESITTERS.NET, but I was seriously kidding - From reading other fourms I thought it was OK to joke on here. But I suppose you don't know me well enough to know when I am and am not kidding. But as it stands I like everyone here and depending on your smart ass remarks perhaps it will me minus ONE! Which isn't a huge deal, and I won't loose ANY sleep over it!

- SKIP

I took offense to your comment about if you weren't talking to people it was because you didn't want to talk to goofballs and that it wasn't because you were shy....... I guess nothing else is needed to be said - I took it personal and as if you were "name calling" which well......my reaction is above. Didn't mean to offend you though, and perhaps you didn't mean to offend me either. Which ever way -.... what's done is done....... Stay Safe and ride it like it stole it!!..... - SKIP

Good God girls... chill out.

The Kickstands bike night is a bust because well, Kickstands isn't willing to do much. They promised advertising, banners, etc. We got, well, nothing. Last year it was cool there because we got to cookout. Now we can't. Sooo..... I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't last much longer.

However, we have two big fish hooked. Fun to come, I promise.

Sorry about that Satan & Chrome, but you both know I'm a short guy and you know how we are and the complexes we carry. So whenever I think someone is messing with me, I gotta front like I've got brass balls.... Sorry about that and I agree it did get outta hand - Won't happen again.... LOVE ALWAYS, SKIP

Sorry about that Satan & Chrome, but you both know I'm a short guy and you know how we are and the complexes we carry. So whenever I think someone is messing with me, I gotta front like I've got brass balls.... Sorry about that and I agree it did get outta hand - Won't happen again.... LOVE ALWAYS, SKIP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_complex

NapoleonBike.jpg

Sorry Skip, but I had to. ;)

Good God girls... chill out.

The Kickstands bike night is a bust because well, Kickstands isn't willing to do much. They promised advertising, banners, etc. We got, well, nothing. Last year it was cool there because we got to cookout. Now we can't. Sooo..... I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't last much longer.

However, we have two big fish hooked. Fun to come, I promise.

welcome to the lovely world of moderating a forum....it wont stop...it will always be one thing after another

ppl will HATE and threaten ppls opinion all the time on here.....thats why i got off all the "stunting" forums, but even in here it continues (and im NOT referring to this post alone!!!)

welcome to the lovely world of moderating a forum....it wont stop...it will always be one thing after another

ppl will HATE and threaten ppls opinion all the time on here.....thats why i got off all the "stunting" forums, but even in here it continues (and im NOT referring to this post alone!!!)

I'LL KICK YOUR ASS YOU SON OF A BITCH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME!?!?!

:bigfinger:

Ok, so back to the subject of this thread... It would be cool to get together as a group more often. Doesn't have to be every week or even every month, but it's riding season so it makes sense to get together and have some fun!

Ok, so back to the subject of this thread... It would be cool to get together as a group more often. Doesn't have to be every week or even every month, but it's riding season so it makes sense to get together and have some fun!

I TOTALY AGREE! - That was my whole point all along...! - But We're all in love again and I'm Happy for that. A little depressed that Cleaner isn't even open minded to "loving me" though.... I haven't been able to sleep for two days now since I got that message

Hope you didn't catch wood Cleaner - I was TOTALLY and ONLY joking!!! But your my favorite riding buddy! See ya soon - .. just not to hocking hills until you get a little more experienced!... kidding there too!!...