Ohio Riders bike night out

mrbret

:lol:

I TOTALY AGREE! - That was my whole point all along...! - But We're all in love again and I'm Happy for that. A little depressed that Cleaner isn't even open minded to "loving me" though.... I haven't been able to sleep for two days now since I got that message :bitchfight::supergay::ky:

Hope you didn't catch wood Cleaner - I was TOTALLY and ONLY joking!!! But your my favorite riding buddy! See ya soon - .. just not to hocking hills until you get a little more experienced!... kidding there too!!...

LOL

:lol::lol:

Any of you guys/girls meet at the 7 eleven/Taco Bell on High St.? Always seems to be a few ppl there every night..

Haha. Sorry that was funny... Back on topic.

We need to have a place to meet once a month and hang out. It doesnt need to be an organized bike night event like at Quaker. It would actually be better if it wasnt. I think it is more fun to show up to places with a big group of bikes when they arent used to seeing a big group of bikes. I will think of a place... also open to suggestions.... I am thinking like the first sunday of the month type of deal. This way it is set in stone that we will always know it is the first Sunday, that means you have a month of notice... so no excuses not to be there. So where do we want to meet up? Any good restuarants with good weekend specials on food/beer ??

I vote for a non weekend day. (work Fri - Mon)

How about Tuesdays or Thursdays.

Applebee's has a good happy hour from 3pm-7pm & again from 10pm - close

Half price draft drinks appertizers... yummy

We will ahve to start a poll. I figured most people were free on sundays so I picked Sunday. I could eat applebee's and drink beer at half price just about anyday of the week so I am down for whatever...

Applebee's has shnitty steaks. Ugh . . .

Never bought a steak a the bees of apple. I pretty much only go there during happy hour and get the 1/2 price shit.

:plus1:

Me & the wife go there have 3 appetizers & 2 drinks all for about $15, cant go far wrong with that. :banana:

I don't want to meet at a place to eat a meal. I'd want to meet at a place to grab something quick and then go riding.

Thats cool, I was not thinking of sitting down for a meal or anything, just some place to grab drink & maybe a bite to eat then head out for a ride & maybe meet up back there for a final drink then home.

Some place with an outside patio area or some tables would be good to.

I don't want to meet at a place to eat a meal. I'd want to meet at a place to grab something quick and then go riding.

I thought the whole point was to meet up and shoot the shit for a little, then go ride? ...

Patio seating is good, but can be hot. Sweating your ass off riding, then sittting inside in the AC is always nice.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI - At Sunbury Rd and 161 on the North East corner there is a bar there which is really trying to get a BIKE NIGHT going there on Sundays. Me and about 6 buddies were there this past Sunday and it was really cool. They have a HUGE BAR inside, and a HUGE PATIO outside too that has two outside bars. Live Band and all that - It's a FRESH Place to hang out and NOT too many know about it. Just thought I'd offer a suggestion the place was pretty cool. I THINK it's called GORDY'S???.....But I'm not 100% on that - Something to think about/consider - SKIP