Joe (MoJoe) for CCW

zeitgeist57

Honestly, I can't say enough good things about Joe. He spent 12 hours with my family going through the CCW course, and instructed us on range time. Even my wife and sis-in-law's were raving about the man. :)

He's extremely professional and thorough...a great teacher and communicator. I know we'll be working with him some more on what handguns to buy, and do a "home assessment" for how to protect ourselves.

If you're contemplating doing your CCW, I truly can't see anyone else that you can offer your home to and trust to give you an excellent education. Well done, sir! :thumbup:

Let's get the ball rolling here. What are available days for everyone? I generally only have Mondays and Tuesdays off. I doubt that is manageable for most, but it's worth a shot. If it must be done on a weekend, I am more likely to get a Sunday off than any other day.

I feel ashamed that I haven't had the time to post this very same review of Joe.

I took his class a few weeks ago and can vouch for everything clay said.

I waited for a few months after I wanted to get my ccw, passing up excellent references for instructors, to take it with Joe. The wait was worth it.

Edited by Aaron

Thanks Clay! You and Your family were great to work with. I look for ward to meeting up with them again to train more in the future.

Aaron, thanks also. You hung in there for quite a awhile letting me get things set up, and I appreciate that.

If there are people who want to set up a group to be taught at their house, feel free to PM me.

Thanks again for all the kind words here gents, I really enjoy doing this.