Whats going on down in Cbus. Looking for something new.

01WS6

Well as a few of you know I've been looking for a new job for quite a while. Right now with winter and no loads up here I guess you could say I'm really bored with life. I have been checking Monster for last few weeks down in your area and not seen much. I didn't know if any of you had hook ups or even knew of positions within your companies that was hiring anyone. There isn't a whole lot going up here and with some personal reasons be nice for a little break away from here. I have experience from dealerships to any type of sales. Also do carry a CDL but rather would like to get out of that field and into a normal job like everyone else. Here is an example:

5.5 years in dealership experience sales and managment

2.5 years in auto parts sales

1 year of fire truck/equipment sales

13 years + detailing but would rather not get into another field of that.

Let me know If anyone has anything. Also have resume as well.

Thanks

Chris

Put in apps at any of the dealers around Sawmill and 33 on the north side, I just started working at that end of town and there has been a lot more work. I've been at Byers Mazda Subaru for almost a month and its looking damn good for the middle of winter. Just my 2 cents on the subject, not sure if any of these places are looking for anything specific but there you go.