DPMS In stock

1fast5gp

Gun Envy just got a shipment of DPMS AR15s. They are the Lite and Oracle. 699 for the light and 649 for the oracle. If you want one, you guys probably should go early tomorrow morning where they will be put on sales floor. And if you do get one, thank these guys for not price gouging.

I know this is cheap but any insight on if these are good/decent? And the difference between the two? Sorry... Noob here.

Good starting point for anyone just getting started. They are cheap to buy and use to be cheap to plink with. Oracle doesn't have a front A2 sight, it has picitinni gas block instead. That is the only difference I can think of. But just to let you know, DPMS is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to AR15s. Most of their AR15s are junk IMO, I would never own one. But I have a pretty high standard.

Dunno what the bash on the DPMS is but my Oracle was flawless for the entirety I had mine

Just google reviews of it. They use inferior parts, they don't check if parts are in spec before they assemble the their rifles, their QA sucks, their AR15s are hit and miss. Yes they will fire, some are built better than others and will work for a long time. But they are beginner guns. Not something you want around for when SHTF.