Westerville installed these in my neighborhood.

SpaceGhost

Quit being a cheap ass and buy a blower, all that camera equipment, and no snowblower. Lazy shit.

Fuck that.. As strange as this sounds, I actually enjoy shoveling show. I will do two of my neighbors driveways for them (one is a senior couple in their 80s, the other has heart problems)

AWD takes care of my driveway. I also feel like if I shovel the driveway ill have to put salt Down, which is bad for doggy feets. I feel like if you are walking your dog and they can not fall down, so can you. ;)

Fuck that.. As strange as this sounds, I actually enjoy shoveling show. I will do two of my neighbors driveways for them (one is a senior couple in their 80s, the other has heart problems)

AWD takes care of my driveway. I also feel like if I shovel the driveway ill have to put salt Down, which is bad for doggy feets. I feel like if you are walking your dog and they can not fall down, so can you. ;)

Doggy feets? Really? Just in Home Depot this past weekend I saw a Pallet of pet friendly ice melt.

Oh and fuck your dog, I was pushing a stroller.

They are checking traffic patterns. They can not take pictures, can not give tickets. They are being put up in different areas to see how traffic flows. Most of the cameras above the stop lights in Westerville are to help with traffic flow. They are angled to hit anywhere from 3 to 6 cars back sitting at a stop light to help regulate the traffic signals.

Fuck that.. As strange as this sounds, I actually enjoy shoveling show.

agreed. My strategy this year is to put salt out before it starts snowing bad, quick shovel the next day, another round of salt, repeat as needed. It has helped this winter and I haven't had any bad ice patches so far.

Doggy feets? Really? Just in Home Depot this past weekend I saw a Pallet of pet friendly ice melt.

Oh and fuck your dog, I was pushing a stroller.

Buy a better stroller with AWD wheels?

Pet safe melters are bad for concrete and damages it.

Also when the city sees fit to consider my street part of my neighborhood and decides its worthy to plow, ill worry about shoveling.

Have you tried a triple digit speed and seen what the display said ?

One time, the mobile version of it was installed by my work place. I used it to see what kind of speed my truck could get from standing still by the driveway. The head technician guessed the exact speed when I asked him how fast my truck could get.

75 in a 25, LOL. The mobile ones are more fun to mess with since they take the speed regardless of where the car's coming from; the fixed ones seem to record speed if the car's been approaching it from a set distance, only. There's one by a friend of mine's house, about 200ft from his road, it doesn't give it enough time to react to my speed :fuuuu:

It's not a speed camera which is a more elaborate system with a quite larger packaging. Speed measurement is done through radar in X or K band; I can't remember exactly. It usually has a lower power output and detects speed at shorter distances.

I want to see if a radar jammer can be effective against such device.

Buy a better stroller with AWD wheels?

Pet safe melters are bad for concrete and damages it.

Also when the city sees fit to consider my street part of my neighborhood and decides its worthy to plow, ill worry about shoveling.

I'm with you. Having more snow gives me traction to walk. Saves me money with no salt, no yard plant death, no ruining my house floors and car interior, no further exasperating my back injury, more time for other things, less people letting their dog shit in my yard, etc, etc. Besides, all you do is shovel into one big fuckin pile that just sits there looking like shit, killing your yard and taking two months to melt.

I'm leaving the snow.

• Upvote 1

We've had 2 in my neighborhood for a while. No one gives any shits, it's always blinking 30mph+ :lol:

I have noticed that sometimes it's unable to read my speed when I'm riding my bike. I can see it detected something cause of the little light at the bottom, but no speed is displayed.