ex-LA cop wages "unconventional and asymmetrical" warfare against police

Das Borgen

I can't believe anything that's been said. I probably won't allow myself for a few months since it seems to take that long for the truth to surface! My initial thought yesterday about the burned body and ID is this: If I spent my entire day plotting on the LAPD I would not have my ID on me across the street from their stronghold. Now to leave my ID on someone else, that's a different story...

I think any trained individual that has entire days to dedicate to planning is going to go out a lot better than burning to death in a cabin, next to the police and their meeting spot with his ID next to him. The media loves to insult the intelligence of their viewers. Maybe it's the Farva's working for the LAPD that do I don't know.

I was thinking this exactly, why give up all of a sudden when it's been planned for ages? He's a survivalist, I'm still doubting he's the one that got burned, for that reason. He's an ex-cop, so in addition to being a survivalist, he knows how the LAPD works; nothing's really adding up in the story imo, either the media/police aren't releasing withheld information (a LOT) or this guy is still out there, and used their take on the house, as his cover to get out

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking this exactly, why give up all of a sudden when it's been planned for ages? He's a survivalist, I'm still doubting he's the one that got burned, for that reason. He's an ex-cop, so in addition to being a survivalist, he knows how the LAPD works; nothing's really adding up in the story imo, either the media/police aren't releasing withheld information (a LOT) or this guy is still out there, and used their take on the house, as his cover to get out

So what are the LAPD supposed to say when the body found isnt his? Do you really think they would admit to burning the wrong person? Im betting this whole thing blows over and we don't hear another word. OR, they release a statement that the body was his, but continue the "man hunt" under the radar.

So what are the LAPD supposed to say when the body found isnt his? Do you really think they would admit to burning the wrong person? Im betting this whole thing blows over and we don't hear another word. OR, they release a statement that the body was his, but continue the "man hunt" under the radar.

Yeah, that'd be a public nightmare. I'm gonna go with number 2, something's telling me this guy's already on his way into Mexico if he's still alive

Why would he flee to another country? He declared war on The LAPD, he wants/wanted to kill cops. If he's still out there, he will kill more, the best thing for him if he is still alive, is for the LAPD to say he's dead and start a covert man hunt, it would be easy for Dorner to start offing more officers proving the LAPD to be corrupt and inept when officers are laying dead in the street. Some of you have some nice tin hats I bet.

But if they hunt for him under the radar, what happens when he starts killing again, or is spotted by someone in the public? Then the LAPD would look like fools......

If the body is his, wouldn't they have recovered his weapons, couldn't they show his stash of weapons including his Barrett .50 cal? Fire wouldn't destroy those. Or do those go with you into the afterlife? Why is there no talk of recovering the EVIL ASSAULT WEAPONS he possessed?

But if they hunt for him under the radar, what happens when he starts killing again, or is spotted by someone in the public? Then the LAPD would look like fools......

The LAPD looks foolish regardless.

Interesting note about no weapons recovered inside.

Why would he flee to another country? He declared war on The LAPD, he wants/wanted to kill cops. If he's still out there, he will kill more, the best thing for him if he is still alive, is for the LAPD to say he's dead and start a covert man hunt, it would be easy for Dorner to start offing more officers proving the LAPD to be corrupt and inept when officers are laying dead in the street. Some of you have some nice tin hats I bet.

He didnt put a time limit on his revenge, bugging out and laying low until the heat subsides a d plotting his next move makes sense to me

If the body is his, wouldn't they have recovered his weapons, couldn't they show his stash of weapons including his Barrett .50 cal? Fire wouldn't destroy those. Or do those go with you into the afterlife? Why is there no talk of recovering the EVIL ASSAULT WEAPONS he possessed?

"EVIL ASSAULT WEAPONS" LOL