ex-LA cop wages "unconventional and asymmetrical" warfare against police

Das Borgen

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay guyz, remember, if theres anything we learned from other cluster fucks in the media (aurora, sandy hook), its to make sure you believe and re-report everything youre hearing from reporters who are 20 miles away and have no fucking clue what is going on.

Cop radio app is a piece of shit.

Not sure why, it works great for me every time.

The server is prolly getting slammed since Fox news played some clips from the scanner.

Open the app and click the scanner button then click Most Popular and San Bernadino County is going to be the first choice.

Not sure why, it works great for me every time.

The server is prolly getting slammed since Fox news played some clips from the scanner.

Open the app and click the scanner button then click Most Popular and San Bernadino County is going to be the first choice.

It will not even find a station near me and I have location services enabled. I can't even get Columbus to come up.

The scanner apps are working again

CBS was reporting this... "A shot was also fired around that time, and sources tell CBS2′s Juan Fernandez that tracks were found leading to a horse corral, which may mean Dorner was able to escape. However, law enforcement sources tell the Associated Press that no one was able to leave the property before the first started."