Q-S-&-L Bike Night 4/15/09

mrbret

only 20% chance of rain..... I'm in. Out of curiosity, why do folks meet up at Shell instead of just going to QSL?

Just so we can all ride over to QS&L together, park together, represent OR.net

And where is this Shell exactly?..I might talk myself into heading that way tomorrow if it's not raining.

The Shell is just a few hundred yards East of I-71 on Polaris Parkway. (corner of Polaris Parkway & Orion Place) 7pm, roll over to QS&L about 7:20

For those that met up with me at Tuttle a couple weeks ago. I have an alternate route now to avoid 270. Good trip, but will take a few minutes longer to get there, but it's worth it. I scouted it this past Sunday.

I think I might be able to make it, What time and what is the new way?

Up along the river, It starts as 33 but changes into something else...A jog across Home Rd, over to Bail Canyon, to Polaris Pkwy. It looks like it's going to be cold though.

its Bale Kenyon numb nuts.. lol and its going to top today at 50 and its raining sad tho yes the river is a good road.. steve and I have done it many of times.. oh and bike wont be done tonight soooooo IM OUT ANYWAYS LOL

its Bale Kenyon numb nuts.. lol and its going to top today at 50 and its raining sad tho yes the river is a good road.. steve and I have done it many of times.. oh and bike wont be done tonight soooooo IM OUT ANYWAYS LOL

I'm close enough, I know where and when to turn ;-)

The rain is tapering off, and will be about 30% chance, but the temps around 5PM are only projected around 49 minus windchill.

I'm still down, but Thursday looks kick ass!! High 65 and Sunny