9 Second Street GTR

wagner

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But that car requires no driver skill...

1.Driving anything into the 9's is not an easy task, period. That is difficult for some to understand, but its the truth.

2.The fact they got this car into the 9s without pulling the heads is pretty rad. Just a little bit of exhaust, intake, and fuel system upgrades and a 9 second pass at almost 150? That is stout.

1.Driving anything into the 9's is not an easy task, period. That is difficult for some to understand, but its the truth.

2.The fact they got this car into the 9s without pulling the heads is pretty rad. Just a little bit of exhaust, intake, and fuel system upgrades and a 9 second pass at almost 150? That is stout.

I agree with you, I think you may have missed my sarcasm. This car (and other gtr's) impress the hell out of me. I can definately appreciate the fact that every gtr motor is hand built.

What's suprising is the time he picked up out of so little. If these cars were made available with a manual trans, I think even the best drivers would be hard pressed to make a 9 second pass.

I agree with you, I think you may have missed my sarcasm. This car (and other gtr's) impress the hell out of me. I can definately appreciate the fact that every gtr motor is hand built.

What's suprising is the time he picked up out of so little. If these cars were made available with a manual trans, I think even the best drivers would be hard pressed to make a 9 second pass.

Well of course not, which is why it has a DSG..:dumb:

Would yal like to see a m6 stock ls2 c6 run a high 9 pass with the cheapest bolt on TT kit available? Don't have launch control, full interior, only 9.5psi, and takes more than your right index finger to pilot? About that. It's quite amazing the gtr with shown mods can do that. But look how easy it is for it. Lc in gauge, light turns green click. Maintain clicks or just let the computer shift for you and 9sec passes. Idk I'm just not a fan of computers doing majority of the work for me. It's like the bull dozers with gps. Does all the work for the operator so how can he take pleasure he done a kick ass job?

Would yal like to see a m6 stock ls2 c6 run a high 9 pass with the cheapest bolt on TT kit available? Don't have launch control, full interior, only 9.5psi, and takes more than your right index finger to pilot? About that. It's quite amazing the gtr with shown mods can do that. But look how easy it is for it. Lc in gauge, light turns green click. Maintain clicks or just let the computer shift for you and 9sec passes. Idk I'm just not a fan of computers doing majority of the work for me. It's like the bull dozers with gps. Does all the work for the operator so how can he take pleasure he done a kick ass job?

Yep, you got a youtube video of one of your buddies or something? Better yet, you do it on Need for Speed?

Yep, you got a youtube video of one of your buddies or something? Better yet, you do it on Need for Speed?

The guy ran out of gear before the 1/4 and was his first 1/4 track he ran the car on. Useally only ran 1/8's.

Here you go sweet cheeks

Here's further more information

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-forced-induction-nitrous/3143605-new-pb-upp-ls2-c6.html

And here's that 9 sec pass thread he made http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-forced-induction-nitrous/3164892-got-my-9-second-slip-upp-tt-c6.html

Don't you think you should try for a sub 12 second pass before you claim single digits?

The guy ran out of gear before the 1/4 and was his first 1/4 track he ran the car on. Useally only ran 1/8's.

Here you go sweet cheeks

Here's further more information

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-forced-induction-nitrous/3143605-new-pb-upp-ls2-c6.html

And here's that 9 sec pass thread he made http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-forced-induction-nitrous/3164892-got-my-9-second-slip-upp-tt-c6.html

You missed my sarcasm, your an idiot. I'll leave it at that so as to not thread jack anymore.

Don't you think you should try for a sub 12 second pass before you claim single digits?

I'm not claiming any 1/4 times.. As I don't care for it. Btw my pb is a 12.04. Your "hopefully" big shot c6 should be able to beat me from a dig on an unprepared surface shouldn't you?