Biden tells Americans to break the law

GSXRAntwon

And, what exactly, do you do once you have used you two shots, and the criminal isn't ready to leave quite yet?

Duck and run because if I'm a bad-guy, hear two shots and see a muzzle flash and am not dead but am armed and ready for a gun fight, I'm going to begin dumping rounds towards where those shots came from.

I try to stay out of this debate because not only is it futile but it just pisses me off at some point. First off.....I'd love to see your 287 year old wife open up both barrels on a double barrel shotgun. Secondly.....who says we're protecting ourselves from burglars sneaking through woods in the middle of the night? Most likely at some point we'll be protecting ourselves from YOU. I don't own an AR and have no use for one. My guns are strictly hunting guns. I have a couple shotguns, .22, and a muzzle loader. That still doesn't mean other people shouldn't own them and it's not up to me or him or anyone else for that matter to tell them what they shouldn't own.

• 2 weeks later...
BIDEN LOL FACEPALM

or

OBAMA LOL FACEPALM

...is pretty much my response from anything .gov-related from here until 2016.

America keeps re-electing them LOL

Americans are as much to blame as the politicians. Not that Romney was any better, but I guess that's my point.