• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from this thread the following things will commence irl:

0 fights

5 races tops

1 blown motor

1 blamed tuner

8830213445, members saying i told you so

34324723957345, posts of people talking shit, but only 4-6 people actually being involved

4 months of prep

99,999,999,999 butts hurt

1 dsm claiming victorious

and 1 partridge in a pair tree

0 fights

5 races tops

1 blown motor

1 blamed tuner

34324723957345, posts of people talking shit, but only 4-6 people actually being involved

4 months of prep

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Secks/66896_429838370427169_1217247990_n_zpse36be1f7.jpg

I leave for a few days and you mother fuckers trash the house, fuck the dog, and drink all my beer? GOD DAMN IT THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE.

Back to the rape and pillage of imstock2, please keep it long, hard, slow and dirty.

P.S. Keep poking Dover, I want to see him bitch slap you straight.

0 fights

5 races tops

1 blown motor

1 blamed tuner

4 months of prep

Nice to know I have a fan.

You earn these benifits by joining the service and reciving a honorable discharge. Cup cakes like you wouldn't know anything about that. The extra income is extremely nice and it's rather nice to recive it. America takes care of her veterans. Don't sweat my build. It'll be up

POG.

You being called a veteran is a disgrace to military personnel across this nation. You are an idiot who crashed a dirt bike. I will never know how your discharge was honorable, but I dont much care either.

This.

It's astounding. My buddy who was an MP, got asploded in her humvee, drug out 2 guys under fire while barely able to stand (earned purple heart_, passed out and woke up days later in a hospital not knowing what happened is STILL waiting for her benefits...and she actually WANTED to stay in and they told her no.

You're a stain. That's it. Not a veteran. Stop using that term.

Inb4 imstock shows up to a meet...

He'll never show for any meets or races that have been offered. Fact.

No what he's saying is, some of us actually like to lift heavy and eat mass amounts of quality food.

Sweety.. Squating isn't the only leg work out you can do. Before you judge a person look in the mirror, aren't you like 6ft 2in 260lbs or some shit like that. Do you even lift brah?

Rightt some reason I think you won't be able to bench half your body weight

Still boggles my mind why people on CR believe lifting weights makes you a BAMF. Makes zero cents.

Those of you who don't have anything to race why do you even post in this thread?

1) You don't have anything to race.

2) The same reason your people watch Jerry Springer and Horders. To see other peoples lives as the train wrecks they are and make others feel better about themselves.

Who's palm pons are you holding?

You can't REALLY be this stupid.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Secks/66896_429838370427169_1217247990_n_zpse36be1f7.jpg

Genuine lols were had.

It took me no more than 5 minutes. And that's being a little high.

5 mins of your time, was focused on someone online that has officially ruffled your feathers. so glad i have vagina in my life, maybe you should attempt it

5 mins of your time, was focused on someone online that has officially ruffled your feathers. so glad i have vagina in my life, maybe you should attempt it

:lolguy: No feathers have been ruffled, it takes a lot more than that to ruffle me up. I'd be willing to bet you have wasted 5 minutes on this thread now as well. I have attempted it, and have been successful.

BTW "a little high" wasn't referencing drug usage.

:lolguy: No feathers have been ruffled, it takes a lot more than that to ruffle me up. I'd be willing to bet you have wasted 5 minutes on this thread now as well. I have attempted it, and have been successful.

BTW "a little high" wasn't referencing drug usage.

im at work so my times isnt wasted as im getting paid to tell you to get vagina. and thanks for letting everyone know that you are a pothead. its appreciated;)

im at work so my times isnt wasted as im getting paid to tell you to get vagina. and thanks for letting everyone know that you are a pothead. its appreciated;)

Lol. I'm waiting on a class, so I have nothing else to do. Guess you caught me.:gabe: Damn, guess my lucky stretch of hiding it has ran out. :(