tx2k13 anyone?

imstock2

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again... astounding that someone could brag so much about getting free handouts... what a loser.

You better just hope you get that heap of shit salvage title car running, and can keep it that way....

You earn these benifits by joining the service and reciving a honorable discharge. Cup cakes like you wouldn't know anything about that. The extra income is extremely nice and it's rather nice to recive it. America takes care of her veterans. Don't sweat my build. It'll be up

• Confused 1

You earn these benifits by joining the service and reciving a honorable discharge. Cup cakes like you wouldn't know anything about that. The extra income is extremely nice and it's rather nice to recive it. America takes care of her veterans. Don't sweat my build. It'll be up

You being called a veteran is a disgrace to military personnel across this nation. You are an idiot who crashed a dirt bike. I will never know how your discharge was honorable, but I dont much care either.

You being called a veteran is a disgrace to military personnel across this nation. You are an idiot who crashed a dirt bike. I will never know how your discharge was honorable, but I dont much care either.

Lol you mad :) btw cup cake. Your going to need to push more milk in that bottle fed old ass c5 vette to run with me.

Inb4 imstock shows up to a meet, trembles like a little bitch, and doesn't even talk half as much shit. From the looks of it you're a pretty small dude. Get around some guys that actually use money to eat instead of car parts you may just shake so much you lose bladder control.

Inb4 imstock shows up to a meet, trembles like a little bitch, and doesn't even talk half as much shit. From the looks of it you're a pretty small dude. Get around some guys that actually use money to eat instead of car parts you may just shake so much you lose bladder control.

Because I maintain physical fitness? I never start off talking shit unless someone else does. So with your logic. Stop working out.. Get fat and be like the rest of the cool kids like you?

Because I maintain physical fitness? I never start off talking shit unless someone else does. So with your logic. Stop working out.. Get fat and be like the rest of the cool kids like you?

No what he's saying is, some of us actually like to lift heavy and eat mass amounts of quality food.

So what you are saying is you lied about your "disability" and you actually can do things? That's interesting, I thought you couldn't run, squat, etc. But then again you sure did one hell of a job running away from a nunchuck wielding ninja to leave you wife behind.

So what you are saying is you lied about your "disability" and you actually can do things? That's interesting, I thought you couldn't run, squat, etc. But then again you sure did one hell of a job running away from a nunchuck wielding ninja to leave you wife behind.

Sweety.. Squating isn't the only leg work out you can do. Before you judge a person look in the mirror, aren't you like 6ft 2in 260lbs or some shit like that. Do you even lift brah?

I'm here already,...not like you'll actually show up and race anyone... :lolguy:

You realize some people make more in an hour than you make all day/week right?

It would be idiotic to take off work and do the install yourself when you could pay a professional to do it for less money. It's not even about doing it, plenty are more than capable...it just doesn't make financial sense.

Very well said. I love the people who say you must not be a real racer because other people build/work on your car. lol I work so fucking much its nuts. So anyone need to borrow a go pro to film this race?

Sweety.. Squating isn't the only leg work out you can do. Before you judge a person look in the mirror, aren't you like 6ft 2in 260lbs or some shit like that. Do you even lift brah?

i lift.... i squat.... im the shit... just saying.

6'6" 265. And that's after taking a hefty shit in the morning after eating a full meal the night before. Not sure if you know what a full meal is or not. And yeah, I do. Not like a small potato like yourself would be able to know what it means to lift.

Says the guy who has ran no faster than mid 12s....

What do you want to wager I run a single digit time before you?

I have no care for the 1/4... You know this. But what would you like to wager you won't beat me this summer?

6'6" 265. And that's after taking a hefty shit in the morning after eating a full meal the night before. Not sure if you know what a full meal is or not. And yeah, I do. Not like a small potato like yourself would be able to know what it means to lift.

Rightt some reason I think you won't be able to bench half your body weight

I have no care for the 1/4... You know this. But what would you like to wager you won't beat me this summer?

ohhhhhh shit thats a call out!!!!

Just make a list of asses you will gape this summer. itll make it easier to wein off the bench racers vs the real racers....

so far you have:

steves camaro

alexs supra

linn (if his fag ass ever comes out)

casey ( LOL)

Wagner ( if he isnt taking real racing pics)

Juice( i dont see this ending well for you)

Dover( on HIS bike) ( also, not going well for you seeing as its a 1k)

myself ( dig only)( big boy racing)

ohhhhhh shit thats a call out!!!!

Just make a list of asses you will gape this summer. itll make it easier to wein off the bench racers vs the real racers....

so far you have:

steves camaro

alexs supra

linn (if his fag ass ever comes out)

casey ( LOL)

Wagner ( if he isnt taking real racing pics)

Juice( i dont see this ending well for you)

Dover( on HIS bike) ( also, not going well for you seeing as its a 1k)

myself ( dig only)( big boy racing)

Right lol.. Hey you win some and lose some. Name of the game

Right lol.. Hey you win some and lose some. Name of the game

when you are investing as much as you are, your losses shouldnt come at the rate that they will...:dumb:

i will literally have maybe $2k of my money spent in my pos to run you, you will have THOUSANDS of someone elses $ to race me... just bring $100 and idc where it came from :p

when you are investing as much as you are, your losses shouldnt come at the rate that they will...:dumb:

i will literally have maybe $2k of my money spent in my pos to run you, you will have THOUSANDS of someone elses $ to race me... just bring $100 and idc where it came from :p

Yea... After the c6z rear conversion it'll Be atleast 13k$(solely depending on which turbos I go with) maybe since I blew my engine. Not counting the lost from the fried ls2.