Looking for a new cell phone - iPhone vs Samsung S3

KillJoy

Phone Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Phone Poll

• Iphone
    • Galaxy S3

I'm in the same boat, I have a $15 flip phone for crying out loud. But hey, it's a good party phone, don't care if it gets tossed or falls in the toilet.

Anyways, for the question at hand I'd go for the GS3/Note2 personally. Like others have said, the iPhone is very simple to use, guess that's why both my parents have them, but to me it's difficult because it's so simple. I like freedom in my electronic devices and half the time I spend on an Apple is wondering why it's not letting me do certain tasks or trying to figure out how to do them only to find out that it won't let you.

If you aren't in a hurry I'd wait a few months. This year is going to be the year of 5" and above smart phones. LG has a 5.5" on the plate, the new Galaxy S4's are coming, Sony has a 5'er, there are a few Chinese brands that are in the mix (dunno if they'll come to America).

Also check out the HTC 'One' that is coming soon to most carriers, it's supposed to 'de-throne' the S3; Quad-core, 1080p, and a snazzy aluminum chassis.