Hell's Angels

cbrjess0815

I read this last year, very good.

I have this book on reserve at the library

No Angel: My harrowing undercover journey to the inner circle of the hells angels

Here, from Jay Dobyns, the first federal agent to infiltrate the inner circle of the outlaw Hells Angels Motorcycle Club, is the inside story of the twenty-one-month operation that almost cost him his family, his sanity, and his life.

Edited by coolblue

:lol: thats what i was thinking but i didnt wanna say anything mean... lol thx for doing it for me!

...I couldn't help myself...I had too. haha

But If SusuckiJess wants to read about Hell's Satans and tell her motorcycle buddies about it then more power to her...I'd prefer a summary tho, since I work so much and have absolutely no time to read. maybe :D

OOHHH you are being mean today!!!!

The book is awesome... It's just cool as shit to read about the motorcycle gangs terrorizing the country in the 60s and about the clash between AMA back then and the outlaws. Some things haven't even changed in 40 some odd years. There's a lot of information but it's Hunter S. Thompson style so it's badass!!!

I read this last year, very good.

I have this book on reserve at the library

No Angel: My harrowing undercover journey to the inner circle of the hells angels

Here, from Jay Dobyns, the first federal agent to infiltrate the inner circle of the outlaw Hells Angels Motorcycle Club, is the inside story of the twenty-one-month operation that almost cost him his family, his sanity, and his life.

movie made(cant remember title) about this scum bag-snitches

OOHHH you are being mean today!!!!

The book is awesome... It's just cool as shit to read about the motorcycle gangs terrorizing the country in the 60s and about the clash between AMA back then and the outlaws. Some things haven't even changed in 40 some odd years. There's a lot of information but it's Hunter S. Thompson style so it's badass!!!

I'm just kidding...I suppose I should limit myself to one joke at a time. I mean, it's bad enough you go out and buy a suzuki, but now you're reading about cruisers. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! :lol:

"Hell's Satans" gotta love the Simpson's reference!

For a non-outlaw biker related book, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance isn't half bad. I'm still working through it, but it's enjoyable.

I read that in high school, it is a good book, the plot jumps all over the place so you are perpetually in a fog until the end; not as bad as Catch 22 though. Some of the philosophical context is funny.

"Hell's Satans" gotta love the Simpson's reference!

For a non-outlaw biker related book, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance isn't half bad. I'm still working through it, but it's enjoyable.

I read that in high school, it is a good book, the plot jumps all over the place so you are perpetually in a fog until the end; not as bad as Catch 22 though. Some of the philosophical context is funny.

We must have gone to the same high school.

Zen is a great book and I have read any H.S. Thompson that I have had a chance to read and found it all to be entertaining and strange.