Anyone on here play paintball?

bodybuilding88

i hate you :p

but me to, just picked up a spyder rs, put the tadao musashi 7 board, cp blade trigger and new feed neck on.

Sounds like a solid setup. I've always loved my ego's and shockers. I want one of the new ego's but not about to drop 1400 on a marker lol.

Sounds like a solid setup. I've always loved my ego's and shockers. I want one of the new ego's but not about to drop 1400 on a marker lol.

Its not bad for a spyder i suppose lol. Same here though, i love the old shoebox shockers. Almost picked me up black to green fade one a couple years ago, until i realized they still wanted 900 for it.

On a serious note, one of my buddies thats goin to the big game just picked up his first gun and such, so we want to get out and play at least once before the big game so he knows what its like. Anyone up for it shortly? Ive got fran bar park (haunted hoochie) right here by me, but if any knows any better fields.

My brother has a few friends on a meetup that we get a game going about once a month at a friends woods just west of cbus. You are welcome to come!! Heck or we can play at your joint

My brother has a few friends on a meetup that we get a game going about once a month at a friends woods just west of cbus. You are welcome to come!! Heck or we can play at your joint

I wouldnt mind just doing something like that personally for multiple reasons, but my other main guy i play with is a speedball guy and wants to get our new guy in a few games of that (idk why though considering the poor kid only bought a tipmann military sim gun, and that is bulkey and slow lol)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What do you have and how much?

Off the top of my head

X7 phenom

A5 with tons of mods and e trigger

Smart parts epiphany

Several air tanks. One is like new ninja 90

Many pods and a vest

Jersey and pants

Sure I'm missing a lot.

500 for it all.