Wing Stop

Buck531

Tried them out on Saturday..they were OK. Nothing fantastic...a nice change I guess. If you want wings, go get the Hot and Spicy Wings at Asian Kitchen in the same plaza....you will thank me later.....

Hey guys,

I’m the franchisee for the Wing Stop over at Stelzer and we finally opened the location last week. I’m a huge wing fanatic myself and have a great appreciation for the competition in the area. Wing Stop is definitely a little different than some of the other guys though. More than 80% of the business is take out so the foot print and atmosphere is a little different than Roosters, BW3, etc. The brand is simple and really puts an effort towards providing a quality product with some unique flavor options. Thanks for the compliments and I would definitely encourage you guys to try the Louisiana rub and lemon pepper flavors. They are two of the most popular and seem to be a huge hit in this market over the past week. I’ve been amazed so far at the positive response we've had from people and how many are already familiar with the brand.

Hopefully we can provide a little different experience and find our place in the Columbus market. We have a couple more locations in the works that are scheduled to open later in the year. We appreciate the support of CR and look forward to seeing you guys.

Matt

Only places where I enjoyed the wings are Gatsby's in Gahanna (the Jim Beam wings) .

^^ I can get fat as hell on those. YUM!

Hey guys,

I’m the franchisee for the Wing Stop over at Stelzer and we finally opened the location last week. I’m a huge wing fanatic myself and have a great appreciation for the competition in the area. Wing Stop is definitely a little different than some of the other guys though. More than 80% of the business is take out so the foot print and atmosphere is a little different than Roosters, BW3, etc. The brand is simple and really puts an effort towards providing a quality product with some unique flavor options. Thanks for the compliments and I would definitely encourage you guys to try the Louisiana rub and lemon pepper flavors. They are two of the most popular and seem to be a huge hit in this market over the past week. I’ve been amazed so far at the positive response we've had from people and how many are already familiar with the brand.

Hopefully we can provide a little different experience and find our place in the Columbus market. We have a couple more locations in the works that are scheduled to open later in the year. We appreciate the support of CR and look forward to seeing you guys.

Matt

I smell wings and a CR Meet in the air.

Hey guys,

Matt

You definitely opened the store up in the correct location (won't comment any further).

I thought they were pricey then looked up roosters wings. Almost the same price maybe a little cheaper.

What sets you guys different than the other wing places (about the wings/sides)?

Hey guys,

Matt

Enough room to have a CR meet there? I know we have done a car show in that plaza and used to meed up at the sonic right there.