THIS IS MADNESS

zeitgeist57

Clay, having driven both, the CTS-V isn't just in a different league than an RX-8, it's like comparing backyard kickball to being Kenny Fucking Powers. Any substantial price differences are worth it. The power is there, sure, but it's refined power.. not some janky rotary struggling to pass that semi going 55mph.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the RX8.

im not sure if you are trolling or suddenly becoming the 3rd dumbest person on this board, above the buster and ims2. please dont post in logical threads anymore, stay in the kitchen

What's wrong with BMW 335xi? You can even drive in the winter, people get 30+ mpg on highway. It comes with MT too.

And oh yeah, Legacy GT!! Cr should be ashame!!

Those weren't on his list. He'll probably include them in the next thread he starts. :lolguy:

Get the CTS-V.

Get the passat.

Get the RX8.

im not sure if you are trolling or suddenly becoming the 3rd dumbest person on this board, above the buster and ims2. please dont post in logical threads anymore, stay in the kitchen

:dumb:

:dumb:

HERE LET ME RE-QOUTE MYSELF FOR THE FACT THAT YOU DIDNT GET IT. STOP TRYING TO BE A TROLL, ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK FATTY

HERE LET ME RE-QOUTE MYSELF FOR THE FACT THAT YOU DIDNT GET IT. STOP TRYING TO BE A TROLL, ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK FATTY

Clay is my bud. He knows what he should do, but is scared. Nothing any of us say, will have any influence on his decision.

Your holier than thou stance in this thread is entertaining, however.

I would not snag an RX8 as a daily now.

The V is nice if you can afford it. You have been down the Passat road once very thoroughly, not a lot has changed in the motor department. New motors, sure, but they already have their costly pattern failures.

Although in well kept condition they run very well, no doubt about that.

If you are calculating the true cost of ownership, you might want to consider depreciation as well. Not.many cars appreciate in value but some of them maintain more value over time than others. I suspect the V or the VW would be better than the 8.

If you're breaking it down to mileage expected and pricing over 100k miles, the ctsv is not the car for you. I averaged less than 18mpg on my gto, but drove it like a boss. You can't break a pleasure car down into cost per mile, or you'll end up driving it like a pansy. Also, didn't see if you mentioned insurance costs. And the v needs premium gas. If you're talking rx8 you should probably add in the cost of a second motor. Lol