DO NOT EAT PRINGLES FAT FREE POTATO CHIPS.

87GT

So, I shouldn't have eaten the two cans of Pringles this morning?

The testing that was done on the olestra was done by sending fun size samples out to people. They didn't get any negative feedback, so they started producing the "fat free" stuff. Found out later that America is full of fatties and large bag portions could lead to anal explosion.....haha.

woke my wife up two nights ago :lol: she asked wtf was that. told her a storm was passing through..(well a storm was brewing in my ass woo that was rough)

thats just sick :lol: storm passing through, classic.... all you have to do, is spread your butt cheeks and its a silent killer. just a smooth breeze rolling out of your ass. :p

.... all you have to do, is spread your butt cheeks and its a silent killer. just a smooth breeze rolling out of your ass. :p

The cheeks are your only line of defense, an early warning system if you will. Spreading your cheeks opens you up to a world of shit(s).

^thats shitty.

Yeah man, it sucked. It was one of those "ohh no" moments where I knew that there was no way I could make it all the way back to my house in time. I literally had no control over my anus. I tried fast walking, to get home in time, and I could tell I wasn't going to make it, so I went into a light jog, still wasn't going fast enough. I could feel my anus pulsing. I tried so hard to keep it in, but there was like an override going on and I had no control. A few hundred yards from my house, it just started squirting out. By the time I had reached my back door, I was spent. There was nothing left in me. It all resided in my pants. Ruined a very nice pair of silk boxers. There was poop everywhere.

well it woke me up and her so I thought it was a good on the fly excuse :lol:

you know its awful when you wake yourself up... the question is, did you wake up all extra violent like a dog ? or was it like a nice saturday morning when the sun hits your face? did you gently pull the covers over her head aand scream DUTCH OVEN!!!!!?if not, next time do this, she will love you forever:dumb:

The cheeks are your only line of defense, an early warning system if you will. Spreading your cheeks opens you up to a world of shit(s).

:no: i never thought about it like that. i always just let the air funnel through and act like it was the dogs :fuckyeah: