NKorea vows preemptive nuke strikes against US

Spidey2721

I'm not sure if his son has taken over yet or not, last time I paid attention (when my brother-in-law was stationed in S. Korea) I remember hearing something about it, but he had not at that time. Either way with the poor economy and the no fucks given attitude that generally comes from N. Korea, I think they would be dumb enough to try to wage war against us just to have us rebuild for them.

And our government is typically dumb enough to do it. :dumb:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Google Iron Dome - Israel uses (which the US has as well), very neat missile defense system, but very $$$$

Im gonna jump on the band wagon of, "who says it will be a missile?" Couldnt they easily just have someone stateside plant a nuclear weapon at their target? Seems much simpler and realistic than shooting weapons across the planet and shit.

Im gonna jump on the band wagon of, "who says it will be a missile?" Couldnt they easily just have someone stateside plant a nuclear weapon at their target? Seems much simpler and realistic than shooting weapons across the planet and shit.

Oh snap, are you implied that they stuff the bomb in Dennis Rodman ass and the missile is his dick?

It's all talk, they know they don't stand a chance against us militarily. He is playing this game to keep his people behind him and not revolting against him.

Exactly. The newest leader Kim Jong-Un isnt exactly like their former leader. He's already shown he's willing to ask for food from the UN and they obliged. Not to mention they don't have the military ability to strike main land USA with a nuclear weapon. Yeah they could probably light out South Korea though. Even so it would mean absolute suicide to all of North Korea. Just pounding his chest.

If they are capable enough to fly a plane across the ocean then they could drop a nuke and get around the missile defense systems.

pretty sure the plane will be intercepted by a SAM or F22s/F18s/F16s shortly after it leaves N. korean Air Space.

LOL

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/1fast5gp/734377_625108690851921_393526700_n_zpsa82b8c12.jpg