Brian works his magic on another Ms3 cammed ls1!

fas1k

Are the dyno numbers you guys are throwing around accurate? The 2.5 5.3 heads and cam that is near spot on to the MS3 made 475/435 on a Dynojet. This is with QTPs and a Flowmaster catback, which didn't change my numbers at all when I switched to a 4" Mufflex system.

When I first got the cutout I still had the full flowmaster catback. I made 408 with it closed and 419 with it open (at dynotune). After having Lasota make a y-pipe and got more air to flow through the nose it did 412 closed and 432 open (sae). I posted the graphs somewhere on here, but it was like 1000 years ago.

I trapped 118-120 with 399/379

117 444/409

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't worry about the numbers. I was worried about mine as I made the same as you, but mine runs great. My car ran with cars making 440. as long as your happy with it, its just a number.

Yea I'm happy with car, drivability and fuel mileage is great! It's the best grocery getter I've ever had lol

Thanks V8 Beast, looks like everyone is running similar trap speeds with hp from 399 to 475. Too bad the tracks aren't open so I can go thrash this thing lol

Yup. Its a ballet of hp and torque. Once you get that perfect power curve, that's what really matters.

Sorry man didn't see you posted that already. Well it's going back on the rollers this weekend, so we will see if the exhaust makes a difference.

What was your best Et and 60?

my best 60ft was 1.9 and Et was 12.0@120 but im horrable driver at the track.

• Casper unlocked this topic