Brian works his magic on another Ms3 cammed ls1!

fas1k

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just my opinion man. et streets with 410s on a 10 bolt is bad news anyway.

http://www.f-body.org/gears/

theres a very good chance with a 150 shot he will have to shift into fifth in the 1/4 as well....

4.10s are good for about 130mph through 4th. To me, that's perfect.

Cars got a new stock clutch, and slave. Previous woman (elder lady) just had it done. So I have not experienced any pedal fade or sticking. "Knock on wood".

What is the average price for someone to set the gears up. I've never done that part, I've replaced spider gears and axles but never had to mess with the shims.

Just wondering if its more economical to put that money towards a 9" in the future and just rock the 3.42's for now.

Cars got a new stock clutch, and slave. Previous woman (elder lady) just had it done. So I have not experienced any pedal fade or sticking. "Knock on wood".

What is the average price for someone to set the gears up. I've never done that part, I've replaced spider gears and axles but never had to mess with the shims.

Just wondering if its more economical to put that money towards a 9" in the future and just rock the 3.42's for now.

If you're just running on the street which means mostly roll racing I'm guessing? I'd say it's more economical to just keep the 10 bolt unless you come across a crazy deal on a 9" or 12 bolt.

• Casper unlocked this topic