DEAR 5speeder......

phil

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't wanna hear shit from you.. Unless you finally are able to support yourself and move out of mommy's basement

Educate and unfuck yourself immediately :lol:

I can bet that you heard many things similar to that for the last 4 years.

Face your life facts: 5'6", skinny, trailer park boy.

Mine: not afraid of nunchucks, 'nuff said.

Don't wanna hear shit from you.. Unless you finally are able to support yourself and move out of mommy's basement

You do not support your own self you ignorant piece of shit, the tax payers do while you fuck off and go to a school which has done nothing to further your education.

you have as much room to talk as shaq has in a buick. please tell us more about the time you served in the military. :no:

You're joking, right?

You 'support yourself' by being a full on, short bus-riding-window licking-drooling down your ugly mug-retarded fraud committing sorry sack of shit excuse to a real combat veteran leach on society.

WE support you and fund your abortion of a build with our hard earned tax dollars.

I wish I had a time machine so I could convince your mother to swallow you.

Cliffs - FUCK YOU, GO DIAF.

-Marc

Do yourself a favor... Log off of here for a while, get some schooling that will actually help you and stop wasting your money on your car for now, focus on getting a job to support yourself and your family and get off of government assistance. If you did all of that, chances are you would gain a little respect around here.

Gee, where have I seen a thread turn into this before? Seems like I have seen all of this before?

When I post the entire site all the sudden stop talking about random gun shit and politics and actually group together to try and beat a dead horse.. Gotta admit its cute ;):gabe:

I wonder how long before this one shots bearings all over the place as well.

Better not, I had Callis polish my crank when it was out, replaced the rod and main bearings, plasti gauge and torque the studs to arp specs

oh and btw.. all this talk about tires, your current passenger side front is flipped... if you look at the outside of the tire it will say "this side inside" thats how asymmetrical tires are built.. solid grooves out and rain grooves inside. and hell i can see that just front the tread even though i have no idea what brand it is..

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/228E827C-54A0-43FE-A97F-B04AFA22FC91-1867-0000012E652EDB3F_zps546b44f7.jpg