My torn apart motor...and hopefully the answer...

FocusDave01

I cannot even begin to express my concern for your bike right now.

Your telling me a Professional motorcycle shop has the know how to "Rebuild" your engine...but not adjust or set the idle so it does not stall.

Does anyone besides me see the flags?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i guess there is no easy way to do it..there going to try and do it eletronicaly..i dont know...i have no idea how a bike works...lol hopefully monday it will be all ready to go..o and when i had it before the idle was range from 1200 to 1300..the stall only occurs when u pull clutch in a coast to a stop...

I cannot even begin to express my concern for your bike right now.

Your telling me a Professional motorcycle shop has the know how to "Rebuild" your engine...but not adjust or set the idle so it does not stall.

Does anyone besides me see the flags?

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

:popcorn:

Please work:worshipR6:please work

Seriously man wish ya luck.

well i guess there is no easy way to do it..there going to try and do it eletronicaly..i dont know...i have no idea how a bike works...lol hopefully monday it will be all ready to go..o and when i had it before the idle was range from 1200 to 1300..the stall only occurs when u pull clutch in a coast to a stop...

Biggest problem!! :eek:

I think he knows HOW a bike works but maybe not familiar enough with the mechanics to wrench that far into it himself.... I know enough to f shit up.... thats why certain things I'll leave to the professionals.... now it does seem these guys are a bit lacking......

stopped in to check on bike before i went to columbus for the evening...guess they think the clutch may not been put back right and plates could be out of order seeing someone besides the dealer had been inside before...im just hopin its something simple and its back in action by monday!

they are full of shit dude, you didnt have problems before, THEY took the clutch out and put it back in, THEY messed it up, in the original pic in this thread, i see the clutch in pieces. These guys should not be working on bikes.

Wow..these guys just keep piling it on.

You rode it before right.....It shifted and held correct?

No CLutch SLippage?

If the clutch is in wrong...Its definately from them putting it in that way considering they took it all apart to do this so called "Rebuild".

Next question.....Did they get the idle squared away or no?

IMHO....This bike need to be removed from their possession and taken to a competent and qualified mechanic.

Seriously.

Wow..these guys just keep piling it on.

You rode it before right.....It shifted and held correct?

No CLutch SLippage?

If the clutch is in wrong...Its definately from them putting it in that way considering they took it all apart to do this so called "Rebuild".

Next question.....Did they get the idle squared away or no?

IMHO....This bike need to be removed from their possession and taken to a competent and qualified mechanic.

Seriously.

No the clutch was perfectly fine. I had atleast 3 people ride it that knew there way around a bike. And they even rode it as well(the owner and service manager). Im not sure about the idle, before all this it idled at 1200 rpms, which some say lil low and some say perfectly fine.

why is there gonna be a charge? charges against the dealership ?

well there not gonna do it all for free...but there not gonna hold the bike till I pay up either..Aaron was cool enough to work with me and not make me have to pay up money I do not have right now to get my bike back..I just think this bike is just one of those bikes that got the piss beat out of it..and once its fixed just needs some TLC lol...

Are you kidding me? You're going to pay them extra on top of buying a bike off of them that is completely trashed? 1 have board people help you out, 2 Lawyer it up and make them cover it + loss of use and whatever else you can get out of them, 2.5 make them buy it back from you with or without said lawyer.

Do not get hosed any further, Spring is here and you are making payments on a bike you can't even ride!