My torn apart motor...and hopefully the answer...

FocusDave01

holy crap, this shop thread makes hinds look like a model dealership...

seriously

YOU :sexytime: SHOP

not only did they sell you this pile, they are then charging you to fix it, and aren't even sure of what they are doing?!?!?!

you could have brought the bike over to me, I'd tear it apart, try to put it back together, and then you could make payments to me, for my time, learning how to work on your bike...

Edited by magley64

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so why didn't you let one of the OR guys have a go at it?

did you ever call reuben at 35 about this?

yeah but i dont have the $$ to fix it..rueben and the owner of middletown know eachother and i guess rueben even talked to aaron bout my bike not 100% sure but thats what i was told...

just got off the phone with aaron...should be good to go tonight!!! i guess Worval (dont know how to spell his name) stopped in and took a look at it while he was there over the weekend. Guess he races R6's and knew exactly what was wrong with it dieing like it was and Aaron said there putting it back together now and will call me when I can come and get her!! Guess the clutch assembly wasnt put back right or something..

I wasn't going to speak on this matter, but I have nothing better to do.

Dave, DO NOT PAY A DIME for the services "performed".! I realize they are acting a if to be all helpful, since you talked to the owner. You should have never had to talk to the owner! A motor can be rebuilt in a day, 3 days if you have to order parts. a clutch that was working, will work, unless installed WRONG!

Call an attorney and find out about the lemon law.

Another option is the right to recind. If it had something wrong within 3 days you can use that.

If they say you owe them anything, mention what said lawyer tells you. They should be buying you gear, beer, and taking it out of your rear(with vasoline).

like i said 5 times now.. contact an attorney..consultations are free bro- you have gotten fucked so hard its not even reality..fuck this dealership also..and tell bozo the mechanic to stop blowing bubbles on his lunch break. what a bunch of dickfuck asshats..ok im done

bike is fixed as of last night at 7pm they just want to do some final tests and ride it some more to make sure they dont give me a broken bike back. The stalling problem was due to a clutch switch that was broke...they fixed that...rebuilt the motor so sounds like im good to go!! to bad its supposed to rain today but o well hopefully maybe later i can pick her up if not tomorrow for sure!!