2005 Subaru Legacy Limited GT

mrs.cos

I'm selling my LGT. I bought a truck to replace it. I simply don't drive it enough.

I ordered this myself and have been the only owner. The car has always been garaged. I only drove it in the winter the first year I owned it. After that I have only drove it on nice days. Make fun of me all you want, but that makes a huge difference in preserving a car. I used it to commute to Dayton the first couple years, which is where most of the miles came from. I've only been driving it about 3k miles a year after that.

Here are the particulars on the car.

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited

Miles: 63,000~

Color: Bright Silver Metallic

Trans: 5 Speed Manual

Options: Leather, Dual Climate, Sunroof, 6 CD changer, Sub-woofer, heated seats

All Maintenance Records are available

I've changed the oil religiously every 3k miles with M1 synthetic

Red Line Synthetic in Trans and Rear Diff

Fan Relay recall completed with new ECU and relay

Tint 50% front 15% rear

Current Installed Modifications:

Cobb Stage II

Autospeed turbo-back exhaust with up-pipe (100% Stainless steel)

Spec B Revision A Bilstein JDM struts

Legacy STi Pink Springs

Hawk HPS Brake Pads (Installed about ~3k miles ago, I have the actual mileage available if needed)

Centric Rotors (Installed with HPS pads)

Jazzy Engineering iPhone connector

5zigen Wheels 17 x 8.5 (100% clean, no rash, ***not included at below price***)

Zaino Bros Polish and car care products used exclusively

I'll probably be removing the exhaust and suspension shortly for separate sale. If you want the car with everything on it, let me know quickly. It's all good stuff so it'll save you the trouble of installing something similar.

KBB is $14.5k excellent and $12.4k in fair

The parts sold separately should fetch around $2k off the car.

Priced to move at $13,458

http://www.kbb.com/subaru/legacy/2005-subaru-legacy/25-gt-limited-sedan-4d/?vehicleid=1590&intent=trade-in-sell&options=61384%7ctrue%7c61472%7ctrue%7c61473%7ctrue%7c61444%7ctrue%7c61507%7ctrue&mileage=63000&category=sedan&pricetype=private-party#survey

Exhaust Video:

http://www.thehaltermans.com/nathanslgt/2005lgt_1.png

http://www.thehaltermans.com/nathanslgt/2005lgt_2.png

http://www.thehaltermans.com/nathanslgt/2005lgt_3.png

(photo by https://www.facebook.com/fantheflamephoto )

I will have more photos once it warms up. Nathan has had it on trickle charger for the winter and won't let me take it out yet for photos

Lord oh mighty gentlman.. I had no idea there would be this much interest.

I should mention something VERY important. Nathan hadnt planned on me putthing this here yet and I have been berated as the car is not de-winterized yet.

It is sitting on the trickle charger and he is not willing to let anyone drive it till the salt is off the roads.

This may sound irritating, but it just says how he takes care of his cars even when he is trying to sell them.

Edited by damreds

LOL at Jelloman. We talk a lot off the board. I didn't put 2 and 2 together, I was getting pissed, like someone was trying to get to buy this before my buddy "Clark" did. Forgot what your name was on here.

Hope it works out the way you want Trish. Clark, this is the car you want. Worth the wait if need be.

Lord oh mighty gentlman.. I had no idea there would be this much interest.

I should mention something VERY important. Nathan hadnt planned on me putthing this here yet and I have been berated as the car is not de-winterized yet.

It is sitting on the trickle charger and he is not willing to let anyone drive it till the salt is off the roads.

This may sound irritating, but it just says how he takes care of his cars even when he is trying to sell them.

I would honestly buy this car without driving it. It's going to have a happy new owner and a sad Trish.

God damnit...where were you in august?

same answer i answered on COS-- living in the conundrum of Nathans mind on selling it.

Him buying the truck is what finally pushed him over the edge, and even now, i know its gonna hurt him to see it go.

Ha, I would take a big hit on the Mazda

Oh and HE can vouch for owning one of our previous cars.. He bought MY car and it didnt even have near the meticulousness that nathan has with this car.

(at least im pretty sure he'd vouch for our cars)

I took Clark for a ride in the specB last Summer and he has been looking ever since. He stopped out at the house last night, and again drooled for a GT or specB. This is just great timing. I can't see why it wouldn't come together.

I took Clark for a ride in the specB last Summer and he has been looking ever since. He stopped out at the house last night, and again drooled for a GT or specB. This is just great timing. I can't see why it wouldn't come together.

Very good timing since I was looking at them online last night after I left your place. Im ready to stop looking and get in one now and this seems to be a great one.

Very good timing since I was looking at them online last night after I left your place. Im ready to stop looking and get in one now and this seems to be a great one.

Won't happen.

-Marc

<3 you Clark.