Hello New guy from Nerk

JTsBoss

Hey yall poppin in to say hello officially. Iv been around a few avents and have known that Waggz guy since he had hair like Sugar Ray and worked for Disney. I have a few race cars an 83 stang with a 427 a sn95 with a 306 on giggle gas and an 08 GT 3 valve thats soposed to be my driver but the moder in me is haven a hard time leaven it alone. Hope to join you guys at the first track day and shake the cobwebs out of a carb.

Thank s all and talk to you soon.

JT

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey yall poppin in to say hello officially. Iv been around a few avents and have known that Waggz guy since he had hair like Sugar Ray and worked for Disney. I have a few race cars an 83 stang with a 427 a sn95 with a 306 on giggle gas and an 08 GT 3 valve thats soposed to be my driver but the moder in me is haven a hard time leaven it alone. Hope to join you guys at the first track day and shake the cobwebs out of a carb.

Thank s all and talk to you soon.

JT

How about you post some pics of your cars, or do I need to dig up some pictures from college :lolguy:

John is a great guy and has some nice cars.

If you know wagner than you must be slightly retarded. ..so you will fit in well here

John was my roomate for a few years down in Portsmouth. One quarter his Mustang was the house alarm clock, he would fire it up to leave for his 8am class and wake us all up.

Spent a lot of days out at KD dragway hustlin all the ricers of southern ohio :fuckyeah:

John was my roomate for a few years down in Portsmouth. One quarter his Mustang was the house alarm clock, he would fire it up to leave for his 8am class and wake us all up.

Spent a lot of days out at KD dragway hustlin all the ricers of southern ohio :fuckyeah:

Lol nice alarm clock

How about you post some pics of your cars, or do I need to dig up some pictures from college :lolguy:

John is a great guy and has some nice cars.

So you get him to join without telling him that he should post pics?

If Waggs knows you I guess you can't be all bad.

So some of you can untwist your man panties here is a picture of his SN95. I can't find any of the shots I took for him at the UMTR or King of Columbus race right now..

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/lt1wagner/315460_10150921513036734_218980462_n_zps34073650.jpg

His wife is the smart one, she drives a stupid clean 6 speed trans am....