Cars and Coffee 3/30/2013

wagner

that's a long walk from the coffee shop to the new parking spot fml

Maybe if your fat, old, out of shape and lazy.

I'm pretty sure next year they are going to have us park in the vet school parking lot, then the year after that we will be parking at crosswoods. :gabe:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great to hear! :thumbup: Thought you were low man on the totem pole...gonna miss most of the season...

See you soon, Rocky!

I was, but was able to swap someone. I'm Sunday- Thursday now. Maybe when it's warmer I can bring my son! He's 6 months old already.

I was looking at our CC&C page, as well as "the competition", and I clicked on their link...

http://www.columbuscarsandcoffee.com <---Paul Milligan's Lambo/Ferrari exotic car group

WTF? How does that happen? Did someone hack their site? Did he not renew registration and someone bought it up?

I was looking at our CC&C page, as well as "the competition", and I clicked on their link...

http://www.columbuscarsandcoffee.com <---Paul Milligan's Lambo/Ferrari exotic car group

WTF? How does that happen? Did someone hack their site? Did he not renew registration and someone bought it up?

What a coincidence. Just a few weeks ago I was posting my opinion of those guys on the Toyota Century owners forum. I hope none of my buddies from that forum there had anything to do with this ........

Interesting group, those Century owners.

• Upvote 1

What a coincidence. Just a few weeks ago I was posting my opinion of those guys on the Toyota Century owners forum. I hope none of my buddies from that forum there had anything to do with this ........

Interesting group, those Century owners.

:gabe:

www.columbuscarsandcoffee.com <---Paul Milligan's Lambo/Ferrari exotic car group

It was "falsely registered to a foreign entity"

http://www.columbuscarclub.com/

www.columbuscarsandcoffee.com <---Paul Milligan's Lambo/Ferrari exotic car group

So who is paying $100 (or $150 at the door) to attend their first event? :dumb: