Best shed ever built

DKilbourne

I completely lost it when i got to the time lapse video with the guy "measuring" plywood for the walls.

I liked around 1:50ish watching the van get lighter as he got the plyboard out of the van.

I especially like when he gets frustrated working on one area and moves to another.

My favorite photo thus far.

http://i.imgur.com/xKgJZUNh.jpg

Lol my belly hurts. With all the exposure it's getting, it'll turn into some feel good story and Mike Holmes will demolish it and build a super nice one or something.

I think someone will just ultimately call the local inspection people and rat em out.

I'd love to see some mike holmes action though

I think someone will just ultimately call the local inspection people and rat em out.

I'd love to see some mike holmes action though

I think someone in the thread said that since it is floating and not on a foundation it's legal in Vancouver

I fowarded the link to a guy at work and this was his response:

I’m not really sure of the reason I received this. I quickly looked through and I see nothing weird, funny, or wrong. It was just a thread of a man building a great, safe, and secure shed! I forwarded this link to my home email so that I may create a profile and try to communicate with the man who built the wonderful shed. I want to talk to this individual not for a shed, but to see if he would be willing to build me a house. Seeing his great framing capabilities I would feel very secure with him building. Maybe the guy who started the thread could come as well and do a time lapse of my house being built. Greatest thing the Asian guy did with building that shed was provide GREAT air circulation as well. I know my house wouldn’t need air conditioning!! Thank you for sharing this to me! Me and my g/f will be most grateful for knowing that there are still good carpenters in America, Asia, Mexico……CRAP wherever the flip we live anymore!!!