Quick window tint question

Last_in

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quality Window Tint does Pinnacle just know it's more expensive than basic tint and it does keep some heat out of the car. Having black leather in the summer I have never burnt my legs. I have 50 front 35 the rest.

Pinnacle Tint is indeed good.

If anyone can get pinnacle tint, solarguard, madico tint, llumar, or huper optik you'll be very impressed with the results.

haha I remember when I had my gold A4 a while back I was hopping on the highway and I got pulled over for window tint. It was cold enough out the my windows were frozen up. I kept trying to roll them down but they wouldn't budge. The trooper ended up drawing his gun out on me. I just signaled him to open my passenger door and explained the windows were stuck up.

where did you get your s4 done at? id like to do that 50% pinnacle on the front like yours. Thanks

Looks like you are already in the right place. Mark at QWT did them.

I'll try to make it out to a Cars and Coffee soon if you'd like to check the view from inside through the 50%. Here's a picture. This was a fairly overcast/gloomy day. I have zero issues even at night. Probably could go 35.

539823_398243406915449_1496717380_n.jpg

Good luck getting an appointment at QWT. Called yesterday and got booked as soon as they could get me in; May 30th :lolguy: :dumb:

AAP is gonna put llumar on for me next Thursday for $100 less (premium series price comparison, not base price)

you werent kidding. im booked June 4th! $500!!!

No need to go dark with ceramic film, it can reject heat better than 20% regular dyed film :)

And looks 20% worse than tint already looks.

I had the exact same on my old truck, 35% on the windshield. The side window tint on that truck tested at 8% on the troopers meter. He didn't say a word about the windshield, though. :gabe:

SMH.

As soon as I get mine done next week I'lll let you know as I'm cancelling my QWT appointment so you can jump up a few days

edit: also, $500 is higher than what they told me...sketchy

Did you ask for Pinnacle film? And there might be an extra charge since im getting my windshield done