The TDI Wagon replacement

BIGGU

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So from a Drifter Lexus and a Speed 3 to a Subi Sedan, to a TDI Wagon now to an IS-F.

Clay would approve because you're living his dream only hands on where his are just reviews :)

This is my favorite of all your cars dude.

It may be an automatic however it's an 8 speed hybrid with a torque converter 1st gear then a hydraulic clutch 2-8 which means using the paddle shifters is shifts as quick as a be GTR.

The alpine white is not for all but I think if I make sure I clean it every week and sit on a towel when I'm wearing jeans I don't think it should be that bad. I do need to give it a good cleaning and then seal it shortly.

So, its an automatic. :dumb:

Mods are crazy expensive for this car so I won't want to do anything to it.

My only plan will be to change out the diff for a 2010 diff

Contradiction in the same post :lolguy:

Looks good. If you like it there has to be more going for it then I realize, so I look forward to seeing it.

Save me a place on Page 1 after you buy one dressed as a Pirate or a Ninja or some shit :gabe:

LOL. next vehicle for me is going to be a toy-hauler. probably going to get an ecoboost f-150 and then wait until the next zr1 comes out.

i've always loved the way these isf's look. even the exhaust tips, which most people hate

Isn't the IS-F faster than your Beetle? I hope we find out.

well i've ridden in said beetle and i've also raced an is-f when the mach1 was n/a with gears and bolt ons (i,e, 12.50@109mph) and the beetle will put multiple cars on the is-f...

well i've ridden in said beetle and i've also raced an is-f when the mach1 was n/a with gears and bolt ons (i,e, 12.50@109mph) and the beetle will put multiple cars on the is-f...

in defense the neon beat your mach 1 before the blower :D

just came here to post this useless info ha

Isn't the IS-F faster than your Beetle?

Not sure if serious.

The bettle has more wheel torque than the ISF has crank torque and the ISF weighs almost 500lbs more.

Regardless, that's (ISF) an awesome car, I'm pretty jelly. Can't wait to see/hear it out at C&C whenever I can actually make it.