Place to d/l free video's for kids?

Mallard

We're taking a family trip soon and it includes a few long plane rides. I'm trying to load up a tablet with as many games and video's as possible so I can keep him entertained.

Does anyone know a place where I can download kids tv shows (cartoons, sesame street, etc.)?

Is there an easy way to download content off of YouTube? I see there a a few different programs that I could download that would do this, but has anyone used one of these.

What do you want? I may have it already.

^^ This. We have a shit ton of movies I can easily rip to a DVD for you to place on a tablet. iPad? what size as the software will scale the video for optimum size and quality so they are great looking but not too big.

^^ This. We have a shit ton of movies I can easily rip to a DVD for you to place on a tablet. iPad? what size as the software will scale the video for optimum size and quality so they are great looking but not too big.

It's an HP Touchpad with CM9 (Andriod).

I'm basically looking for anything I can get that will keep him quiet on the plane. He love SpongeBob, but I've been looking for any children's show (Sesame Street, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, etc). I'll be happy with a variety of anything at this point. It could be a long flight to Hawaii.

• 2 weeks later...
Gotta give a big thanks to gillbot for going out of his way to help me out. Even if there are a lot of trolls, there are still a great bunch of people on CR. :p

I'm guessing it made it all ok? That should last a little while at least! I advise keeping a selection handy as kids seem to get tired of things quickly, but ironically they'll usually come back and ask for things they used to watch yet grew tired of not that long ago.