Non-ugly license plates

BigOxley

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does everyone have them in stock now? You aren't going to get a random farm plate, right?

If you order it only you specify the new plate, if you go to the BMV you tell them you want the new one. So no, you won't get a random farm one.

If you order it only you specify the new plate, if you go to the BMV you tell them you want the new one. So no, you won't get a random farm one.

Good to know. I've been waiting to get plates for this

are we able to just walk into a bmv and say hello I am not a fan of farm scenes and they say okay here thanks? whats the cost like 8 bucks still?

I just ordered them for my motorcycle and car and it was like $24 for both

Does everyone have them in stock now? You aren't going to get a random farm plate, right?

I saw a bunch of the farm ones behind the counter still. I asked specifically if they had the new plates before I got started. I was going to walk out if they didn't have them at the location (Kenny Rd.)

I saw a bunch of the farm ones behind the counter still. I asked specifically if they had the new plates before I got started. I was going to walk out if they didn't have them at the location (Kenny Rd.)

Just got my new ones. Right now you can pick between the old/new until they run out of the farm ones.