The Ohio Street Challenge

phil

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

point being? He slept. I never seen any red lights.

Slept? Right...

My point is before you start crying about people cheating, you need to remember that you have been accused of the same thing.

It really bugs me personally when people do that, so take it for what it is.

Sorry to thread shit Fill, I hope to make this event.

Slept? Right...

My point is before you start crying about people cheating, you need to remember that you have been accused of the same thing.

what ever. I know I didn't cheat and that's all that matter to me. Fuck what you or anyone else thinks.

Last time I checked if their is no red light it's good.

I even done a poll and it was in my favor as a clean race.

• Downvote 1

Slept? Right...

Talking about racing is always good. BTW need to get with you about this event as your name has been brought up multiple times.

Talking about racing is always good. BTW need to get with you about this event as your name has been brought up multiple times.

Sounds good, I will need to check my travel dates but I wanted to try and make this either to race or for video/pictures.

You would think that if a guy was wanting to cheat on the tree. He wouldn't ask for a camera.

Now if a guy has been fucked and knows he didn't cheat. He would want the camera. Correct?

I cant help it these people sleep on the tree or arm drops. They make things to practice on, well the for tree.

Now step up and grab a lane.

what ever. I know I didn't cheat and that's all that matter to me. Fuck what you or anyone else thinks.

Last time I checked if their is no red light it's good.

I even done a poll and it was in my favor as a clean race.

No offense, im not accusing you of anything seeing as i dont know the full story, but ive been racing for a few years myself and never have i seen lights go that quick with auto start on. And saying stuff like i know i didnt cheat, thats all that matters, is just plain ignorant. Just sayin

You would think that if a guy was wanting to cheat on the tree. He wouldn't ask for a camera.

Now if a guy has been fucked and knows he didn't cheat. He would want the camera. Correct?

I cant help it these people sleep on the tree or arm drops. They make things to practice on, well the for tree.

Ok?

One would also believe that if you had nothing to do with cheating, you would clearly see "something" wasnt right and would man up and do a rematch to make sure everything was good.....

You guys crack me up. Like said before. Im good with knowing i've never cheated either time it was a problem.

If you feel you can out tree me or leave faster on an arm drop...grab a lane. That is all that matters.

because of how old it was and the lack of activity. threads get closed and sent to archive after so long, been that way for a long time.
Ah cool, Here is one that didn't close.

This way we don't have to sit here and grip and prove innocence about something that happened in 2011. Everyone that's interested can read many opinion's here.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=423925

See you at the finish line!

Foot Note: No harm intended, A little trash is good every now and then.....:p

Please tell me you will do a camera review on the tree for red light discrepancy's.

Is the rules "a chase is a race?"

I sure would hate for this to happen again. 5g's up for grabs. Took the money right out of my pocket.

Sorry/correct me is im wrong (the video quality and trying to watch it on my phone make it hard to tell), but are you trying to show that you believe the other guy jumped early and took your money?

Sorry/correct me is im wrong (the video quality and trying to watch it on my phone make it hard to tell), but are you trying to show that you believe the other guy jumped early and took your money?
No, they said i jumped. Hell i had room to spare. The rules said "any downward movement go" Her hands was by her hips before i turned out my stage bulbs.

• 4 weeks later...
No test hits? No tree and no 1/8? What kinda race is this? You ever been to a grudge race? Lol

Yes, we have been to grudge races before. We are not doing test hits, and we are running 1/4 mi. The only time the tree will be used is during the Q8/16. Everything else will be done by arm drop, flash light, or off the brake. Our objective was to keep this event as close to the street as possible, and I dont know about you, but how many "Tree lights" are being used on the street?