Anybody ever live in Tennessee?

LeonbergerG

Been thinkin about moving, just looking at some options. Have been to Tennessee a few times really liked it down there.

Anyone know what cost of living is?

Or where is a better place then another to live. Have found a few jobs around Nashville but don't know if that's where I want to go.

Great weather too. We had a quarter inch of snow last year total. A lot of tornado warnings and a lot of hail but that might just be a once in a while thing. If you think we have bad drivers here just wait till you live in Nashville.

I went to Franklin to see a chick that was DTF, so I enjoyed my time there. Afterwords I caught up with Zac and we got a beer and Mexican food.

Yes and now whenever I go visit the folks they ask me if I want to go to "panchos place". The Mexican place you took me too. Best Mexican I have ever had lol, thanks Eli.

Thanks gu ys. I have applied for a job in la vergne TN. Haven't heard anything. It's south east of Nashville.

Any advice on moving to a different state?

Rent before you buy. No income tax in TN, so that's good. Try and move as little as possible. Pack things in advance. Things will be broken in the move, expect it. Good luck.

Thanks gu ys. I have applied for a job in la vergne TN. Haven't heard anything. It's south east of Nashville.

Any advice on moving to a different state?

Moved to Alaska from OH.

Is your job doing relocation for you? If so be prepared to be RAPED in taxes.

I went to Franklin to see a chick that was DTF, so I enjoyed my time there. Afterwords I caught up with Zac and we got a beer and Mexican food.

This. lol Hoes in different area codes. There was a woman I used to visit whenever I passed thru. Probably not very helpful for this particular thread, however.

Is it Nashville that doesn't let any chain stores, like McD's, etc in their city, or within downtown or some shit? I remember going thru after hearing about that and I really liked the idea. Kept things from looking cookie cutter like some other cities... ahem, Columbus.

Is it Nashville that doesn't let any chain stores, like McD's, etc in their city, or within downtown or some shit? I remember going thru after hearing about that and I really liked the idea. Kept things from looking cookie cutter like some other cities... ahem, Columbus.

That must be somewhere else. they have mcd's downtown.

• 2 weeks later...
Brentwood or Franklin is really nice. East Nashville is hood or rather very diverse. I lived in Millersville in North Nashville next to Goodlettsville, nice small suburb.

I was jn murfreesboro overnight this weekend and drove through franklin and brentwood and fell in love just during the ~30 minute drive through. I just could never up and leave all my friends, family, everything ive ever known to do that...ive been trying to convince myself for a couple days. Lol. I remembered this thread and wanted to see if anyone mentioned those areas, and right off the bat thats what i see.

Maybe some day ill do it. I dont think the beauty of the area is going anywhere anytime soon.