Ohio Mile to Spectate, April Fri 26/ Sat 27

Doc1647545523

I'll be driving to Wilmington to knock around at the Ohio Mile this Friday and Saturday. Schedule: http://www.ecta-lsr.com/ Bikes and cars are running, and the paid entries hit the max (175).

I usually stay 3-4 hours. Flexible on my times, but Saturday I'll probably leave from Cars & Coffee around 10 or 10:30.

There's no racing Friday, but it's interesting in the pits and very relaxed. Saturday and Sunday are the actual "event," with food vendors and more of a crowd. $15 gets you in for all 3 days.

Let me know if you think you might be interested.

Here's a sample of pics: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103015&highlight=wilmington

Yep, they're filled. 175 pre-paid cars and bikes. With better weather forecast this year than last, it should be the biggest event they've had at Wilmington. However, because the people are spread-out along a two mile long airstrip, it's not crowded.

How far away is Wilmington?

I ask because I'm going to take the kids somewhere after C&C...was leaning towards Drag Day because Hebron is close and I can have them fed and home for naps by 2ish.

I would REALLY like to see the Ohio Mile sometime...

How far away is Wilmington?

I ask because I'm going to take the kids somewhere after C&C...was leaning towards Drag Day because Hebron is close and I can have them fed and home for naps by 2ish.

I would REALLY like to see the Ohio Mile sometime...

A little over an hr away, it's south of Dayton

I'd like to go to both, but I've got a lot of work to turn out this weekend for the courts, so I'll have to see how it plays out.

I've got nothing to race, as I don't think I'll ever beat the time I had at D42 before it starting spitting snow! :) If I don't go back to Wilmington after today, maybe I'll set up a hotdog stand at NTR Saturday .... that seemed to be a hit last time.