Student shoots himself.

macpyro2

Does it make me an asshole if I don't care? Or that I think that kid is a piece of shit for doing it in front of everyone. If your fucking high school life is so terrible, just do it at home and get it over with...don't make others watch you do it. Fuck that kid.

Does it make me an asshole if I don't care? Or that I think that kid is a piece of shit for doing it in front of everyone. If your fucking high school life is so terrible, just do it at home and get it over with...don't make others watch you do it. Fuck that kid.

short answer?? Yes.

i dunno, i give props to the kid, he didnt harm anyone but himself.

But he did it in front of those who probably were the cause of it to make a statement.

But then he wouldn't have gotten the attention he wanted or selfishly affected his peers as greatly.

i dunno, i give props to the kid, he didnt harm anyone but himself.

But he did it in front of those who probably were the cause of it to make a statement.

I'm sure you giving props to the kid is simply a mispoken statement. I think, I hope, I know what you mean. ;)

Your second sentence I cannot begin to fathom. How can you make an excuse like that for him? He's probably permanently fucked up half those people. Are you saying all those involved in his cowardly exit deserved to see and experience it?

Those questions are rhetorical, btw. Simply put, there's no excuse for his actions in my opinion.

But then he wouldn't have gotten the attention he wanted or selfishly affected his peers as greatly.

I'm sure you giving props to the kid is simply a mispoken statement. I think, I hope, I know what you mean. ;)

Your second sentence I cannot begin to fathom. How can you make an excuse like that for him? He's probably permanently fucked up half those people. Are you saying all those involved in his cowardly exit deserved to see and experience it?

Those questions are rhetorical, btw. Simply put, there's no excuse for his actions in my opinion.

there would be no excuse for his actions if he killed any of them, which he didn't

His body his choice right?

But do you have to do it in front of the whole class? That's just attention whoring.

*If* he was bullied to that point then he could have been trying to show them what they did to him. Point is they possibly caused him mental distress and he just did it back to them. Though he took it to an extreme and probably effected more than those that effected him.

I'm not trying to make excuses for him as what he did fucked up a lot of peoples lives in a very permanent manner, just taking a second to try to see the world through his eyes.

*If* he was bullied to that point then he could have been trying to show them what they did to him. Point is they possibly caused him mental distress and he just did it back to them. Though he took it to an extreme and probably effected more than those that effected him.

I'm not trying to make excuses for him as what he did fucked up a lot of peoples lives in a very permanent manner, just taking a second to try to see the world through his eyes.

couldn't you just get some piercings, tattoos, and start a band to accomplish the same thing? Worked in the 80's.