Dentist Recommendation

Dr. Pomade

I'm in need of a new dentist. It's essential that they offer IV sedation. Location isn't all that important as long as they are in the Columbus metro area. (I live in Hilliard and traveled to the East Side for years to see my dentist, so travel isn't a huge deal.) Do you have any recommendations?

I realize that I can google this stuff. But before I went that route, I was hoping to solicit some testimonials from all of you.

CLICKY

My Wife has seen Dr. Fred since she was little. Smalls now sees him. I see Dr. Trevor.

I have never had an issue and like their approach. There is no bitching and harping if you are a bad boy and don't floss. They do their thing, and do it well. They also include a Fluoride Treatment as part of their cleaning, not as an addition that is not covered by Insurance.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

CLICKY

My Wife has seen Dr. Fred since she was little. Smalls now sees him. I see Dr. Trevor.

I have never had an issue and like their approach. There is no bitching and harping if you are a bad boy and don't floss. They do their thing, and do it well. They also include a Fluoride Treatment as part of their cleaning, not as an addition that is not covered by Insurance.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Do they offer IV sedation? I didn't see anything definitive on their website.

cr and personal hygiene go together like two things that don't go together.

Anyways, I go to some place in Reynoldsburg off 256 and don't like it there.. so don't go there.

Crossing off all places in Reynoldsburg and on 256...

Do they offer IV sedation? I didn't see anything definitive on their website.

A few days ago, someone made a breakthrough! They devised a device that allows someone to contact another, and they can hear each other speaking, and even hold a conversation.

Call and ask!

;)

KillJoy

I used Stone Creek Dental in Pickerington several years ago and did conscious sedation. It's a little tiny pill that I would guess is worth a lot of money on the street. Unfortunately the first time they found out I evidently get mean as hell using that method. I have very little memory of it other than telling some guy.....and I quote "If you touch me again I'm beating your ass" too which they gave me a second little pill and I remember nothing until the next morning. The second time they gave me a couple of those little pills up front and the only memory I have is singing the "$5 fooooootloooong" subway song on my way out the door. You will definitely need a baby sitter. I still have a note I wrote to my wife because I was so trashed I couldn't speak so I tried to write something out....to this day neither of us know what I was trying to say or write because it looks like chicken scratch. If you go that route see if you can get me a couple extra of those little pills. :D

I'm in need of a new dentist. It's essential that they offer IV sedation. Location isn't all that important as long as they are in the Columbus metro area. (I live in Hilliard and traveled to the East Side for years to see my dentist, so travel isn't a huge deal.) Do you have any recommendations?

I realize that I can google this stuff. But before I went that route, I was hoping to solicit some testimonials from all of you.

Grove city dental does IV sedation.

Crossing off all places in Reynoldsburg and on 256...

I just asked the girl where she goes. Stone Creek on 256 in Pickerington, like someone also said above. She said it's fantastic there, supposedly renowned as one of the best dental offices in/around Columbus. She just had major tooth surgery a couple weeks ago.. literally had a tooth removed and a new one "installed" and I don't know what else to say besides it looks like a real tooth.