My new Saab

PRD2BDF

I sold the Maxima because I missed my old Saab dearly. That car was the perfect car. I decided that I didn't want a sedan again but had to be either a convertible or a wagon.

Found a convertible for a great price.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/spedponcho/931289_10100474290006065_1771640834_n_zps98489e2f.jpg

It is a 2007 and only has 37,000 miles and was from Florida. (means no heated seats, damn)

It has the 2.8T V6 which is extraordinarily smooth. With a tune, it can make 320 HP and 400 TQ. If I upgrade the turbo along with a tune, it is capable of safely supporting 390 HP.

I love this car. The top needs cleaning (has some dirt on it.)

FWD, yes. The pinstriping and deflector will be removed.

Does anyone know of anyone with a TechII that'll work with the Saab? I want to enable the remote to put the top down and up. It has to be done through TechII

Too bad its a automatic.... and a vert. Not a fan of verts but i could live with an auto for a daily. How is the v6 turbo motor in those? I bet youll like it a lot more than the maxima, Nice Upgrade in my opinion.

Good to hear on the loan side! For anyone halfway handy, Saab normal-wear items are still available, but with the company in bankruptcy I wasn't sure if banks were still lending for them.

Still love the car! Gut the exhaust behind the cats and bring it out to C&C or Sawmill HD!:thumbup:

Because Saab doesn't really exist anymore.

Parts are getting harder and harder to come by....

Actually, Saab is still open and running. Just not the automobile sales, but the parts company is.

Never had any issues getting parts which was never when I had the old Saab.

Oil filter is same as Cobalt. Brakes are pulled from GM parts bin. Engine is shared across many brands along with the automatic minus some hardware/software tweaks.

Actually, Saab is still open and running. Just not the automobile sales, but the parts company is.

Never had any issues getting parts which was never when I had the old Saab.

Oil filter is same as Cobalt. Brakes are pulled from GM parts bin. Engine is shared across many brands along with the automatic minus some hardware/software tweaks.

Yes, Saab Automobile Parts AB is running still.

I was speaking merely from being told from a few mechanics that they couldn't get certain parts least year. I'm sure things will improve with time.

The last Saab's were being auctioned off at nearly 50% off MSRP, which is why some might question the finance situation.