Doggie Poo

gaewsky1

So you pay someone to spend maybe an hour or two a week close to $100 to pick up your dog shit?

Go buy a pooper scooper from petsmart for $15 and throw it in the trash?

75$ a month, I also don't cut my own grass. Gasp... I also have a Maid service couple times a month.

Meh Work second job part time making more then it costs so I consider it a trade. Get paid to do something you like or do something you don't like for free.

I buy good dog food and and he only shits on the perimeter. The stuff breaks down quickly and i have never cleaned poop up.

What do you feed? I currently feed mine Royal Canine but were talking about switching.

I pay the neighbor girl $5 to clean up the shit twice a week

now that's a deal right there.....not sure there is much out there you can buy for $5 a week. Dog poop scooper is probably about it. :D

What do you feed? I currently feed mine Royal Canine but were talking about switching.

Acana currently the beef one. Since switching foods 4 years ago, his poop has shrunk and breaks down super fast. Also, his coat and overall health has improved greatly. 75# bully mix.

http://www.acana.com/products/regionals/ranchlands/

its like 80 bucks every 5-6 weeks. But, it is worth it.

80 bucks a how many lb bag?

29#, But remember its grain free and no waste or filler. You will end up feeding less because it is so nutrient dense.

every 13th bag is free thru pet people. plus you get points for toys and treats.

My dog also eats limited ingredient treats as well.

Ive used pet butler for a few years. I think its around $100 a month for 3 Goldens, picked up weekly. They do a good job, I mow on the day they come (for obvious reasons) and he doesnt miss much if any.

I spoke too soon wife has already cut our boys over to Natures Recipe. Imurobgyn suggested it.

100lb Olde English Bulldoggee

45lb mix happy yellow thing

20lb Fat Pug

I know more about dog food than anybody could possibly ever want to know in their life. Royal canin. Overpriced junk. Natures recipe good value natural food.

Acana currently the beef one. Since switching foods 4 years ago, his poop has shrunk and breaks down super fast. Also, his coat and overall health has improved greatly. 75# bully mix.

http://www.acana.com/products/regionals/ranchlands/

its like 80 bucks every 5-6 weeks. But, it is worth it.

I guarantee you can find something as good or not better for 20-30 dollars less. But if the dogs doing good I wouldn't change.

I guarantee you can find something as good or not better for 20-30 dollars less. But if the dogs doing good I wouldn't change.

What would you recommend for me?

100lb Gassy Bulldogge

Pug with stomach of steel

I liked Merrick. My dogs did awesome on it. Decent price. You can change formulas without stomach issues. Grammys pot pie is what my dogs liked. But they also liked natures. Didnt do good on wellness or natural balance. Stayed away from science diet and all those type companies including RC. But every dog is different. You can pm if you want so we don't mess up this thread.

dogfoodadvisor.com

Learn what you are feeding your doggies.

We use Orijens currently, and were using taste of the wild when we had two dogs

As far as scoopers go- we have used this guy on and off for a long time.

http://scoopers.us/

He's the owner, super friendly and decently priced.

Both are great foods.

dogfoodadvisor.com

Learn what you are feeding your doggies.

We use Orijens currently, and were using taste of the wild when we had two dogs

As far as scoopers go- we have used this guy on and off for a long time.

http://scoopers.us/

He's the owner, super friendly and decently priced.

Orijen makes Acana, and I've tried it. I just have a pickey eater when it comes to health foods. As a pup he ate a roll of trashbags. That's when I was feeding him trash like old yeller and other Kroger specials. Acana is pricey, but has worked well for years now. It was like 50 a bag just months ago.