Advance Auto Parts Powell...gettin crazy!

99StockGT

Unfortunately the best deal going on those is the Mobile 1 filter+oil combo 32.99 for a 5 quart jug and mobile 1 filter

So 32.99x2

Unfortunately oil is a rough business to play in these days and profit margins are non-existent

Will the Mobil 1 "special" run indefinitely?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best deal on Mobil 0-40 the jug or qts with filter? I'll need 10qt in the next couple weeks for my S4.

Unfortunately the best deal going on those is the Mobile 1 filter+oil combo 32.99 for a 5 quart jug and mobile 1 filter

So 32.99x2

Unfortunately oil is a rough business to play in these days and profit margins are non-existent

My oil change in the A4 ended up costing $65. the oil i needed wasnt within the special. 7 quarts at 8.99 plus a 9$ filter. I put mobile 1 0-40 in it btw.

Sometimes there are some annoying stipulations on the packaging or there isn't a Mobil 1 filter for the car so something else has to be used. We are always willing to work with the community to take care of people though so if something doesn't work out right drop the "CR" card and myself or one of my folks will make it right. Not saying we wouldn't for standard customers...but you gotta have SOME kind of VIP :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all just giving a heads up on things up here in Powell, the parts mix is improving day by day all kinds of sexy new parts we never carried before...and on that note...we now have Pentofrost coolant and Pentosin fluid! Willing to pass some solid savings on to all you people who drive crazy german cars that require premium drinks such as these.