Advance Auto Parts Powell...gettin crazy!

99StockGT

Thanks for the support the last couple days folks, really helping turn out an awesome period for us here and hopefully the extra savings is helping you all out as well. If anyone is needing brakes (Pads/Rotors) I'm pretty aggressive on that pricing and we have some of the best stuff in the business...need to stop? Give us a shot! :)

Rotors for golf r?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best bet on 0-40 is do the Mobile 1 filter+5quart buy. You'll get them cheaper that way than anyone can price a jug down to. You also end up with an extra Mobile 1 filter!! Woo woo!

Seriously though the math is...

Jug is $37.99

Cost cut off #32.99

Filter approx $13.99-$15.99

So you can either do the jug and filter at $32.99 combined or I can just sell you the jug at my cost...for the same price :) Welcome to the Oil Game!

Thanks Paul, just doing my part. It's a mildly selfish motivation, I get sales out of it so it makes me look good. Besides I much prefer having people who care for their cars coming in and out than just people who put the bare minimum into keeping it on the road. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Honestly though, I'm happy to help the community and give you all somewhere to shop that takes care of you. Now if I could just figure out a way to get more parking at this store so I can host the next car show HERE!

Thanks Paul, just doing my part. It's a mildly selfish motivation, I get sales out of it so it makes me look good. Besides I much prefer having people who care for their cars coming in and out than just people who put the bare minimum into keeping it on the road. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Honestly though, I'm happy to help the community and give you all somewhere to shop that takes care of you. Now if I could just figure out a way to get more parking at this store so I can host the next car show HERE!

well yeah, that's a given. Just glad your helping the cr community out. Nothing wrong with making some $ all the while helping others .

That's my opinion too :) Trying to transform the industry from the inside, seems like a lot of the Car Parts industry as well as just the retail sector in general has lost sight of a few key things in my book. I won't get up on my box of oil to preach but, if I take care of you ... you are more than likely to take care of me. I'll do my best to take care of each and every one of you as long as it doesn't endanger my business.

Shot you a PM let me know what I can do for you, always happy to help. In that same breath if any of you all have businesses or work for a dealer/service center/mom and pop we are VERY aggressive about taking care of our Commercial customers. If you have an account with us that isn't being serviced properly let me know, if you DON'T have an account and are interested in setting one up...let me know!

• 3 weeks later...
Just want to say thanks again for all the support and interest over the past several weeks, very much appreciated. While this thread may age my promise to take care of any and all of you as best I can will always be there. Also...beginning to kick around ideas on the next car show! :)

• 4 weeks later...
Happy July 4th everyone! Just as a reminder we are open 7:30am - 6pm today and I'll be here ALL day wheeling and dealing! Anyone needing parts/cleaners/whatever we are ready to move some product! Also, for all of you Mustang owners out there we do have a new vendor account with AmericanMuscle to pass on some savings on making your Sexy Pony that much more SEXXXY! (too much coffee?)

Unfortunately the best deal going on those is the Mobile 1 filter+oil combo 32.99 for a 5 quart jug and mobile 1 filter

So 32.99x2

Unfortunately oil is a rough business to play in these days and profit margins are non-existent