Advance Auto Parts Powell...gettin crazy!

99StockGT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we have this thread going, I'm changing the assortment of parts in this store around a bit. Bringing in more Akebono parts and the like, anything y'all buy on a regular basis you would like me to stock or setup a dealer account for?

Sounds like OEM filters would be a popular request.

A year ago or so you guys had Valvoline Premium Blue 15w-40 for like $11 / gallon, whereas it's generally $14-16. My dad and I both use 3 gallons of it per oil change, so if you could get me close to that price again I'd buy all you could get me.

Thanks

A year ago or so you guys had Valvoline Premium Blue 15w-40 for like $11 / gallon, whereas it's generally $14-16. My dad and I both use 3 gallons of it per oil change, so if you could get me close to that price again I'd buy all you could get me.

Thanks

Unfortunately it's floating right at Regular price without much wiggle room right now. Going to have to wait for V to give us a package price or subsidized prizing to get down into the $11 a gallon range. I'll keep an eye out for you though.

If ever I decide to move, I'm starting a brakes/suspension business in Ireland. THOSE roads are like driving rallycross all day every day. But there are areas of Ohio that help us out on our sales here and there :)

Maybe I need to go put some extra pot holes in 23...it's been kinda slow this morning ;)

Just as an FYI have some very good pricing available on Gearwrench branded tool sets as well as Griots products we have just begun expanding our assortment with. If anyone is in need, shoot me a PM!

Just as an FYI have some very good pricing available on Gearwrench branded tool sets as well as Griots products we have just begun expanding our assortment with. If anyone is in need, shoot me a PM!

What's the return/replacement policy like on gearwrench any idea?

No problem, always like to take care of people in the car community. Now of course, I get to borrow the ski at some point this summer right? ;) 99Blown what grade of battery are you looking for? Economy/Midgrade/Gold/AGM/Optima?

Thanks for the support the last couple days folks, really helping turn out an awesome period for us here and hopefully the extra savings is helping you all out as well. If anyone is needing brakes (Pads/Rotors) I'm pretty aggressive on that pricing and we have some of the best stuff in the business...need to stop? Give us a shot! :)