Advance Auto Parts Powell...gettin crazy!

99StockGT

Time to get crazy on pricing, who needs some car parts?! Over the next week we'll take extra special care of CR members on just about everything in the house. Call us with your needs, ask for me, and I'll see what we can work out for you. Spring is finally here!

BTW as an example... VR1 Racing oils at 3.75 a quart!? Ohh ya!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to get crazy on pricing, who needs some car parts?! Over the next week we'll take extra special care of CR members on just about everything in the house. Call us with your needs, ask for me, and I'll see what we can work out for you. Spring is finally here!

BTW as an example... VR1 Racing oils at 3.75 a quart!? Ohh ya!

If I PM you a list can you order some stuff?

Yep PM me what you need and I'll shoot you back pricing. And yes the Owensfield drive location is my store.

Lol what's with everyone needing struts right now!? You are already the 4th person today I've quoted out suspension work for...god bless Ohio roads!

Yep PM me what you need and I'll shoot you back pricing. And yes the Owensfield drive location is my store.

Lol what's with everyone needing struts right now!? You are already the 4th person today I've quoted out suspension work for...god bless Ohio roads!

Let me get my list together and I will send it over.

Ya honestly if you are doing M1 just do a ton of the oil change specials, even taking it down to cost you can't beat the bundle price. God bless subsidized pricing!

And yes VR1 is normally $5.99 I just snagged a bunch of it.

While we have this thread going, I'm changing the assortment of parts in this store around a bit. Bringing in more Akebono parts and the like, anything y'all buy on a regular basis you would like me to stock or setup a dealer account for?