Can't Get into "The Oven"

alien_bug

Wasn't sure were to post this question. I am new and now have access to all the forums except the oven, where I made my intro. I can't read what people have replied.

Is this a bug or do I get acces again to the oven oneday?

Thanks.

Wasn't sure were to post this question. I am new and now have access to all the forums except the oven, where I made my intro. I can't read what people have replied.

Is this a bug or do I get acces again to the oven oneday?

Thanks.

*where

*access

*one day

After your last reply, these were the only two posts before the thread was closed.

No, some other people posted after that:

LOL wats up with these dumb cars idiot? Do you even race?

I'll drag your ass around 270 in my little four cylinder. Just say when!

I've got the fastest fucking automatic this side of the Mississippi. Don't believe me just watch.

I own Long Street. Have you heard of it? It's where anyone's who is hip in this city hangs out. I'm posting this from Sway, which is not in Long Street, but you get the idea: bottles and the ice. Anyway, look up me and my friend Josh Mynt on FB and I will get you into one of my clubs.

I heard you don't like black people.

No Audi? Fuck off.

dekjqahdewqhgakjbdakjdakjda qx qkuwqkudgqakdabd qlkudgqwe;idgq;djkbad kj;kargq;wrhgq asdkaauudaq daugasda playa

There were some more:

boob.gif

Hey guys just wondering: Taurus or Tempo? Should I buy a Corvette? How about a Viper? How about a 1978 Ford 150? Yesterday I drove a Ford Focus. Roomy, nimble, but affordable and aethetically pleasaing. Tomorrow I'm flying to Naples. Anyway, welcome Alien Bug! Be sure to check out Columbus Cars and Coffee!

Hey Alien Bug, want to see a provocative vid about a nun? PM me.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2xtwp77EH1r2xh8eo1_1280.jpg

Just checked that intro thread, looks like it got unlocked? More from there:

Hey everyone check out my new girlfriend! BTW, hi Alien Bug welcome to the site.

http://img.bollywoodsargam.com/albumsbolly/Hot_Bikini_Models/Hot_Bikini_Models_BollywoodSargam_laughing_462301.jpg

Edited by: Schmuckingham - link the :nws:!!!

:fuuuu:

That chick is gross. Would not date, kiss, or even look at. 0.3/10

Alien Bug, have you ever bowled a 300? Like in bowling, the sport. I did last night. You should come out sometime to a bowling meet.

Hey Alien Bug, just got back from Naples. I towed back this 1982 Datsun. What should I do with it? LS1? Sell it for a Ford Focus?

Alien Bug, hello. Master engineer here. You know anything about mechanical engineering? I fucking invented that shit. Before me, people just leaned metal parts against each other and prayed to Zeus that they would magically form something useful. I fabricated my entire car from scratch. Watch me post and learn a thing or two, rookie. My wife has nice tits.

Hey, welcome to the site. I like your cars. In fact, I just bought them. I just got off the phone with my broker and the deal just got done. I dressed as a pirate when I signed the paperwork because I can. Fucking ahoy, matey! Anyway, my wife just pulled into the driveway with a Navy commissioned submarine she just bought me. See ya