good place to service my R1

Yasser-Hanbali

im moving my bike up to Kent for the summer since im working in Cleveland but i need to get some work done before it comes here, my HID low beams quit working i run power to the ballast and they turn on but i hate wiring and havent had time to work on it with it being 2 hours away also i believe i need a new clutch pack. the last time i rode over spring break i probably could of gotten beat by a 250 the clutch was slipping that bad :yuno: i need to have a good local shop get her back to running and moving like an R1 should. if anyone has a good shop that will work with me since im 2 hours away please post away.

Yeah I'm here we have a planned ride to putin bay on June 25th and I would much rather ride up there than drive. I have no problem getting it dropped off I would rather give a local small business my bike than a large place that just wants my money

The dragracer? He lives around the block from me.

Yep. He's a family friend and obviously pretty decent at that stuff (and racing) lol. So you live near cliff calis then too (CMW machine shop).

Yep. He's a family friend and obviously pretty decent at that stuff (and racing) lol. So you live near cliff calis then too (CMW machine shop).

I don't know who Cliff Calis is. I met Bruce at a local show and know he lives just down the street but never really talk to him.

Ahh ok. Yeah bruce builds some badass bike engines. He use to ride for star racing and was a multiple national champion. Use to run around with george bryce (crew chief/builder for scott poylchek (sp). Psm now)