I wonder how this will turn out

Exodus

The verbal harassment might have been over the top. But I don't see the radios to coordinate efforts as being illegal in any way. There's no law against paying for another person's lunch, so there should be no issue with paying for another person's parking.

The verbal harassment might have been over the top. But I don't see the radios to coordinate efforts as being illegal in any way. There's no law against paying for another person's lunch, so there should be no issue with paying for another person's parking.

servers at downtown restaurants do it all the time for customers. It wouldn't bother me if the city never got a dime from parking tickets.....they already make a killing on the meters.

servers at downtown restaurants do it all the time for customers. It wouldn't bother me if the city never got a dime from parking tickets.....they already make a killing on the meters.

Yeap, I would love to donate or even follow some of those parking maids around to make sure they never hand out a ticket. I have paid 3 tickets for not having a front plate and parked at a meter. Even though the meter was paid, but I guess in Columbus, the parking enforcement assholes can give you a ticket for just not having a front license plate.

Yeap, I would love to donate or even follow some of those parking maids around to make sure they never hand out a ticket. I have paid 3 tickets for not having a front plate and parked at a meter. Even though the meter was paid, but I guess in Columbus, the parking enforcement assholes can give you a ticket for just not having a front license plate.

Yeah, that law changed a # of years ago. Same thing happened to me. Meter was paid, I came back, and metermaid had left me a ticket for no front plate. I contacted the court and they informed me the metermaids had recently been given the power to do so.

I got one outside Evolved when my fiance was getting her nose pierece for the same reason. My Subaru was from Michigan and didn't have a plate on it yet...I just got the damn thing.

Pissed...it was like $60 for that shit.