Hayabusa 1/2-mile and 1-mile footage!

Got-Boost?

Thanks everyone!

It's still a BIG learning process getting everything dialed in. The runway at Houston is so much better than the Texas Mile, I'm going to start cranking up the boost for the next event. I've still got more power to add on this setup and a few other little tricks to try out... :D

The entire run looked super smooth. I thought you had a little burnout at launch, than I realized that you were just slipping the clutch at 7 grand :eek:

It's a fine line between bogging, spinning, turbo, and wheelie city. There is a 2-step feature in the factory ECU that I'm going to start playing with next to try and help a little with that. It's still going to be difficult at stock wheelbase but working on it... :p

At Beeville the track is so bumpy that you literaly fight wheelies through 4th gear and then spin in 5th and 6th between transitions. The Ellington Field course is so much nicer, you can really lay the power down. The other issue is weather conditions. Beeville was much cooler and a slight tail wind depending on the time of day. Ellington was much hotter and a head wind... :fuuuu:

Still taking it easy and learning the ropes, just the way it goes...