Calling out Fill's hoe ass and his junk DSM

KennyFKINPowerz

Im gonna split you from asshole to ear lobe. You and your brother (Leigh) are gonna hate DSM's and convert after the ass whippin you are about to recieve. You can then continue to live out your miserable existance with 1 more BIG loss attached to it. The only friend that you are going to have left will be Leigh and imstock. Actually you are going to get destroyed so bad that imstock might not even like you then either.

I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt you just text me telling me your wife said that "You were allowed to have $1000 to put toward your car?"

You bought someones hacked up pile of shit? As of right now, your car has done nothing but shake Mike Wards dyno before blowing the trans. Then you went and sucked Anthony Grays nuts so hard you have the same trans he does. You literally went to Charlie and said " OMFG I want the same thing Anthony Gray has" ( I was there, i seent it)

If you are so confident in your game then why must you continually bring it up? No need for a reply, you are a little worried that a junk dsm may just be enough to out-run your caged race car. More than likely it will be a failed attempt on our part, but until then I will let you keep thinking of what may happen.

You are a joke, your car is a joke, the only thing that isnt a joke in your car life is your undying dedication to facebook posts about other peoples cars.

Oh, and buying Mark Carlyle t- shirts, you are a groupie whore, a name dropping slut, a true testament of living your dreams through others hard- work. You and thorne share a nap-sack full of fail and shame.

didnt you just text me telling me your wife said that "You were allowed to have $1000 to put toward your car?"

You bought someones hacked up pile of shit? As of right now, your car has done nothing but shake Mike Wards dyno before blowing the trans. Then you went and sucked Anthony Grays nuts so hard you have the same trans he does. You literally went to Charlie and said " OMFG I want the same thing Anthony Gray has" ( I was there, i seent it)

If you are so confident in your game then why must you continually bring it up? No need for a reply, you are a little worried that a junk dsm may just be enough to out-run your caged race car. More than likely it will be a failed attempt on our part, but until then I will let you keep thinking of what may happen.

You are a joke, your car is a joke, the only thing that isnt a joke in your car life is your undying dedication to facebook posts about other peoples cars.

Oh, and buying Mark Carlyle t- shirts, you are a groupie whore, a name dropping slut, a true testament of living your dreams through others hard- work. You and thorne share a nap-sack full of fail and shame.

CR's reaction after reading Phil's post

http://airstre.am/dopamine72/Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

Kenny's reaction after reading Phil's post

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

I hate your life and your car.

Your just mad that I have 1000.00 that you don't have. You jealous whore.

Hacked up pile of shit? Lets take a look at your abortion of an attempt to build a car out of ebay parts and tell everyone how good JP's cum tastes. I was there and I heard that. "Its gonna be so fast because leigh is building it and jp is tunning it".

You base your dreams off of what someone else did 1 time. "Well this one time Leigh beat a car just like yours".

Anthony and I have the same tranny only because the same person built them. I never asked for the same thing. You were there but you were too busy dick swinging and buying t-shirts to listen to the conversation. Or you were just so far out of your league that you were mind fucked and walking around like a confused baby man.

I must continually bring it up due to all the shit u have talked about your Shitbox and the Half ass achievments of others. I want you to know that every day, you are 1 more day closer ro your gapping. And its gonna hurt so bad. I want you to walk around with that fear. I want you to grow more scared as each day passes. I want to see that frightened child look in your eyes as you become more and more distracted by your impending destruction. I want to see you living with that. I just hope and pray that you don't kill yourself out of desparation before this day.

I will buy you a Mark Carlyle shirt for u with the money I take from you that night. Then I'm going to spend the rest on random gas station stops and I will probably go do something that I don't really want to do, just so I can have the joy of wasting your money on something that I absolutely hate.

DSM vs F-body: the ghetto and trailer park will empty out for the most epic of battles. The stands will be full of flat top fades, mullets, 40’s of king cobra, 22’s of Old Milwaukee and the smell of Black & Mild’s mixed with Doral cigarettes will fill the air.

http://i.minus.com/inLGGANk6SsJ1.gif

WTF my name brought into this for? I already accepted you "BigBoy" Wager of 100$.

I have to Fail/Shame to speak of. I'm pretty sure I live a descent life, I've got A toy car and a motorcycle and a House.. Arent you still living in a an apartment with a roommate? I mean isn't that what really counts in regards to win/fail ? So I'm pretty sure I'm winning this game.

Also Not sure why you hate on Mark the man's got more street cred then you will ever have. Fuck his wife's car would most likely beat your DSM.

So when ever you get your DSM running and your ready to Race let me know. Buy hurry it the fuck up I'm upgrading turbos in the next month.

I hate your life and your car.

Your just mad that I have 1000.00 that you don't have. You jealous whore.

Hacked up pile of shit? Lets take a look at your abortion of an attempt to build a car out of ebay parts and tell everyone how good JP's cum tastes. I was there and I heard that. "Its gonna be so fast because leigh is building it and jp is tunning it".

You base your dreams off of what someone else did 1 time. "Well this one time Leigh beat a car just like yours".

Anthony and I have the same tranny only because the same person built them. I never asked for the same thing. You were there but you were too busy dick swinging and buying t-shirts to listen to the conversation. Or you were just so far out of your league that you were mind fucked and walking around like a confused baby man.

I must continually bring it up due to all the shit u have talked about your Shitbox and the Half ass achievments of others. I want you to know that every day, you are 1 more day closer ro your gapping. And its gonna hurt so bad. I want you to walk around with that fear. I want you to grow more scared as each day passes. I want to see that frightened child look in your eyes as you become more and more distracted by your impending destruction. I want to see you living with that. I just hope and pray that you don't kill yourself out of desparation before this day.

I will buy you a Mark Carlyle shirt for u with the money I take from you that night. Then I'm going to spend the rest on random gas station stops and I will probably go do something that I don't really want to do, just so I can have the joy of wasting your money on something that I absolutely hate.

So fucking True. Fill runs his mouth so fucking much any more whats your issue? Sanditis? He runs his mouth to people about how much of a fail they are while in the back of his mind he's thinking damn it would be nice to afford the shit thorne has and have access to a high end performance shop 24/7. Shit I bet I make more in 1 day tuning then you do in a entire week at what ever your job is now.

LMK when your Hunk of DSM runs and your ready to race. You better come 35r packing otherwise i'm not sure its even worth the waste of gas for you to race.

Since I'm not a sandbagging whore (See Fill Stock Turbo) In a month or so I'm switching over to a Garret 60-1 rotated or GT3076

WTF my name brought into this for? I already accepted you "BigBoy" Wager of 100$.

I have to Fail/Shame to speak of. I'm pretty sure I live a descent life, I've got A toy car and a motorcycle and a House.. Arent you still living in a an apartment with a roommate? I mean isn't that what really counts in regards to win/fail ? So I'm pretty sure I'm winning this game.

Also Not sure why you hate on Mark the man's got more street cred then you will ever have. Fuck his wife's car would most likely beat your DSM.

So when ever you get your DSM running and your ready to Race let me know. Buy hurry it the fuck up I'm upgrading turbos in the next month.

I hate to inturprupt the show, but I need a brief intermission:

Thorne, clearly our conversation went to far passed your understanding, let me dumb down my insults towards you. I wasn't referring to you and your goals, I was actually using you as a level comparison.

EXAMPLE: John, it wouldnt be shocked if you were to thorne it up, and have to have your stomach pumped due to your high level of semen intake.

See how i did that? I didn't say thorne you are.....

When I use you as an example, I usually use in a form of low accomplishments, worthlessness, absolute last option, or dick Olympian. Please don't feel flattered im actually degrading you, putting you down, or in a nice way defecating on your livelihood. I live in a house now, but I wouldn't expect you to know that since everyone else knows. Ill make sure to invite you to the next house warming party.

back to your regular scheduled programing

John, by no means have I been rattled, or swayed by your eagerness to feel important. This is a sad ploy to show everyone how awesome it is to bench race. You are just making you and me look like a smarter, unentertaining version of IMS2/DWIGGS. Yes its funny to us, but i promise you, no one outside of our little group cares not one bit about this. You would have had a better response if this were fb, twitter, or a group chat. Im glad you have nothing better to do, maybe you should call Mike Ward to give you more tips on how to be average. Your boys gas'd you up, and now your fairy tale has drug you down the hole into wonderland. I have as much faith in your build/driving as I would letting thorne tune anything other than a peddle bike. Even then i would double check to make sure the tires dont blow up.

So fucking True. Fill runs his mouth so fucking much any more whats your issue? Sanditis? He runs his mouth to people about how much of a fail they are while in the back of his mind he's thinking damn it would be nice to afford the shit thorne has and have access to a high end performance shop 24/7. Shit I bet I make more in 1 day tuning then you do in a entire week at what ever your job is now.

LMK when your Hunk of DSM runs and your ready to race. You better come 35r packing otherwise i'm not sure its even worth the waste of gas for you to race.

Since I'm not a sandbagging whore (See Fill Stock Turbo) In a month or so I'm switching over to a Garret 60-1 rotated or GT3076

COOL STORY BRO!!!

I hate to inturprupt the show, but I need a brief intermission:

Thorne, clearly our conversation went to far passed your understanding, let me dumb down my insults towards you. I wasn't referring to you and your goals, I was actually using you as a level comparison.

EXAMPLE: John, it wouldnt be shocked if you were to thorne it up, and have to have your stomach pumped due to your high level of semen intake.

See how i did that? I didn't say thorne you are.....

When I use you as an example, I usually use in a form of low accomplishments, worthlessness, absolute last option, or dick Olympian. Please don't feel flattered im actually degrading you, putting you down, or in a nice way defecating on your livelihood. I live in a house now, but I wouldn't expect you to know that since everyone else knows. Ill make sure to invite you to the next house warming

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/facebook_763115702_zpsa7d78ecf.png

John, by no means have I been rattled, or swayed by your eagerness to feel important. This is a sad ploy to show everyone how awesome it is to bench race. You are just making you and me look like a smarter, unentertaining version of IMS2/DWIGGS. Yes its funny to us, but i promise you, no one outside of our little group cares not one bit about this. You would have had a better response if this were fb, twitter, or a group chat. Im glad you have nothing better to do, maybe you should call Mike Ward to give you more tips on how to be average. Your boys gas'd you up, and now your fairy tale has drug you down the hole into wonderland. I have as much faith in your build/driving as I would letting thorne tune anything other than a peddle bike. Even then i would double check to make sure the tires dont blow up.

I have no need to feel important. My only need is to see you miserable.

Wonderland? Really? DSM?